to moral rights as well as to all other intangible benefits usually include health and life, the good name and honor, family and personal privacy, integrity, goodwill, right to a name on the free movement of authorshipand so on.
intangible benefits listed above, and with them, of course, and moral rights have many common features.These signs and distinguish them from the substantive rights.
signs that they have - is:
- a complete lack of property maintenance.They can not be calculated in monetary terms.Onerous for them is not typical;
- have a direct relationship with the person of the carrier - alienation can not be exactly the same as the transmission to someone else.Exceptions, however, are available.For example, you can call the situation when a company transfers its trademark
- moral rights always have their own specifics occurrence and termination.Some of them appear immediately at birth, and the other - at the time of entering into any transactions.Cease moral rights at the time of the death of their support, in the cases determined by law, under the terms of transactions.
There are many criteria to systematize the variety rights.Perhaps the most common division is the division of the goals that are put in the implementation of such regulations.
those moral rights which provide the physical well-being, belong to the first group.These included:
- the right to life.This refers not only to the right to life itself, but also the right to dispose of it at his discretion;
- the right to health.It lies in the fact that each of us can enter into contracts of donation, as well as for the provision of all medical services;
- the right to mental and physical integrity.The bottom line is that anyone can enter into a contract for personal protection;
- the right to a healthy environment.Citizens have the right to know everything you need about the state of nature and the environment.They also have the authority not its natural use.
The second group includes those personal property rights which provide individualization of the human person.It:
- right to the name.Every citizen has a name.It refers to and surname and first name, and the name itself.These components must be registered in the registry office.Also required is reflected in their official documents.The name can be changed.It is also possible to use an alias (false name);
- right on your individual look.We are forming their appearance.In certain situations, we can prohibit others to be like us;
- the right to vote.Voice recordings citizen can be used only with its consent;
- the right to a good name.In this concept includes the right to honor and business reputation and dignity;
- moral rights of authors.The author is the person who created this or that product.Of course, the moral rights of the author are protected by law.Nobody has the right to usurp his work.Note that they are protected in perpetuity.Even after the author dies.
The third group includes non-property rights, to safeguard and ensure the autonomy of the individual.It is entitled to:
- privacy (private) life.The point here is that third parties have the right to somehow interfere in the life of a person only with his personal approval;
- privacy.Doctors, lawyers, attorneys and other persons should keep the information that, for whatever reasons, have learned.Disclosure of personal secrets by third parties is inadmissible.