house planning at the enterprise allows a business entity to decide certain questions:
- availability of financial resources at the disposal of the enterprise;
- sources of these financial resources;
- the required amount of funds for the implementation of tasks;
- possible listing: the amount of taxes paid to the budget;on credit obligations to banks, etc .;
- rational distribution of company profits;
- ensuring the adequacy of the planned revenues and expenses of a business entity on the basis of self-financing and self-sufficiency.
Organization of corporate planning is based on the provision of sound financial management as a for profit enterprise, and gradually increase the volume of business in accordance with the economic processes in the state.
house planning can be divided into two components: financial planning and business planning.At the same time it covers all aspects of financial and economic activities of any company, and the second - based on the plans of sales volumes and production, the range of goods, services, and production costs.
need for a plan of a business entity derived from a sufficiently large number of competitors, the various forms of government, structure of the company, relationships with suppliers and buyers.It is impossible not to mention the demands of scientific and technological progress, through the development of the enterprise which need to quickly develop and apply science and technology.
house planning developed taking into account the increasing trend of centralizing the management of the company and should be linked to the activities of all departments whose activities should be directed to the basic strategy of a business entity.
Based on the above, intra-planning can cover current and future planning using tools such as forecasting.
basic planning principles are built on the nature and content of this type of control, namely:
- the ratio of the financial terms of the use of cash, cash receipt and use shall be in strict deadlines;
- the solvency of the company is represented by providing a sufficient amount of liquidity to ensure the repayment of short-term liabilities;
- adaptation to the needs of the market provides for continuous monitoring of market conditions and the dependence of the company on the loans;
- maximum profitability, for which you want to make only those investments that are able to provide the highest result of this principle.
house planning is carried out using certain methods of providing clear ways of settlement plans.The main methods of forming the plan are: regulatory, balance, optimization method calculations using analytics, as well as economic and mathematical modeling.
As regards production planning, here as a decisive factor is the effective management of the economy, provided that it is based on intensification and economic laws.The necessity of such planning is due to the presence of its own funds and the possibility of further acquisitions, as well as a high level of concentration of production.
Review of corporate planning as a function of enterprise management involves defining the main directions of activity of the subject and further development of its activities, taking into account, of material, financial and other sources.