What ranks homogeneous terms?The answer to this question you will find in this article.In addition, we will tell you about what kinds of divided members of such proposals, as well as how they should segregate.
Rows of identical terms - those of the sentence, which bind to the same word forms, as well as perform a syntactic function.Typically, these words are pronounced with the intonation of enumeration.Moreover, they are arranged in this contact (i.e. one after another), but also quite often allow any permutation.Although it is not always possible.After all, the first in this series is usually called something that is primary to the chronological or logical point of view or for overriding the speaker.
Rows homogeneous parts of the sentence are characterized by the following features:
- They are members of the same proposal.
- Such words have a coordinative bond between them, which is released by the intonation or coordinative conjunctions.
- Homogeneous members depend on one word or subordinate it to itself.In other words, they are exactly the same relate to the (main or secondary) of the sentence.
- number of homogeneous terms is pronounced with the intonation of enumeration.In the event that no such words between unions or they are repeated, they should bind the connection breaks.
Homogeneous members: examples in the sentence
you to become increasingly clear that these are the terms that we give a clear example: "At the bottom is wide and approximately roaring surf."In this passage, there are 2 circumstances (wide and approximately).They have a coordinative bond (with the help of the Union "and"), and also depend on the main part of the sentence (predicate) - noisy (ie noisy "how" wide and approximately).
as that act?
homogeneous terms of the offer and act as principal and as secondary members.Here are some examples:
- «Dragged along both banks of gardens, meadows, groves and fields."Such a series of homogeneous members acts as a subject.
- «That dim, then bright lights burning."This uniform definition.
- «All Steel vying to praise the intelligence, courage, generosity, Anton."This homogeneous additions.
- «The dog whined, lay down, stretched out front legs and put them on his muzzle."This homogeneous predicates.
- «All sharper, more insistent, and swipes on the sides of the boat the wind."This homogeneous circumstances.
Types homogeneous terms
Rows homogeneous terms, examples of which are presented in this article, the sentence can be both common and non-proliferation.That is, these expressions may be in possession of any explanatory words.Here is an example:
- «My horse jumped through the bushes, tore the bushes breast."
- «All moved, sang, woke up, began talking and making a noise."
as a part of speech can act?
number of homogeneous terms of the offer may be expressed in one part of speech.Although not always the rule is mandatory for him.After one and the same member, and often acts as different parts of speech.This is due to the fact that such words can have very different morphological expression.Here is an example: "The horse was moving slowly (in the form of adverbs) with dignity (in the form of a noun with a preposition), stamping their hooves (in the form of a verbal participle phrases)."
all used in homogeneous terms of the offer shall designate one dimensional phenomena in any respect.If you break this rule, the text will be perceived as an anomaly.Although this method is often deliberately used by some authors in the stylistic purposes.Here is an example of a few suggestions:
- «not slept only Misha, winter and heating."
- «When my mother and frost allowed to poke his nose out of the house, Masha went to roam the yard alone."
method of constructing
Homogeneous members often line up in the proposal in such a number that represents the unity of its meaning and structure.Here is an example: "In the garden grew cucumbers, tomatoes, beets, potatoes, etc.".
should also be noted that in the same sentence can not attend a number of homogeneous terms.Consider the obvious example: "Frost on the street grew stronger and pinched face, ears, nose and hands."The proposal "was intense and pinched" - is a row, and "face, ears, nose, hands" - this is the second number.
«exceptions" to the rule
Not all listings in a particular text are homogeneous.Indeed, in some cases, a combination of acting as a single part of the sentence.To deal with such exceptions, provide some illustrative examples:
- Words or stable combinations, accompanied by double-unions "and ... and" as well as "neither ... nor" are not homogeneous.For example: "neither fish nor fowl", "not heard", "crack of dawn", "this way and that," "laughter and sin" and so forth.
- recurring expression in the proposals are also not homogeneous.For example: "Spring waiting, waiting for nature", "Scarlet fragrant flowers run under her feet back, back."
- If the proposal involves complicated simple verbal predicate, they are not homogeneous.For example: go and see, sit rest, I went and done, etc.This rule applies only in the case when it comes to combined 2-verbs that are in the same form, as well as act as a single predicate, having a value of arbitrary or unexpected action and its objectives.
Homogeneous and heterogeneous definition
If the sentence serve as a definition, they can be either heterogeneous or homogeneous.
Homogeneous parts of the sentence - these are expressions that belong to any defined way.That is, they are interconnected ordinative bond.In addition, they are pronounced with the intonation of enumeration.Homogeneous
determine in a particular sentence can characterize the phenomenon or any item with the same side (for example, properties, material, color, etc.).In this case, should be placed between commas.Here is a vivid example: "Wild, powerful, deafening rain flooded the city."
With regard to non-uniform definitions, they are characterized by an object with a completely different sides.In such situations, no words between ordinative connection.That is why they are pronounced without intonation listing.It should also be noted that between heterogeneous definitions are not put commas.Here is an example: "On a large meadow stood tall thick pine."
Homogeneous members can carry generalizing words that occupy the following positions:
- before or after homogeneous members.Here is an example: "In man, everything should be fine: clothing, face and mind, and the soul," "In the bushes, in the grass of the wild rose hips and dogwood trees and vineyards - has developed everywhere aphids."
- After generalizing words, or rather in front of homogeneous members may be words such as "ie", "once", "for example."They usually point to a further transfer.Here is an example: "Among game hunters are not only some birds and other animals, namely pigs, bears, wild goats, deer, hares."
- After homogeneous terms, but rather in front of the words may be generalizing expressions which have a total value (for example, "word", "word" and so forth.).