of teachers in the school requires careful planning of its activities and the work of students.This leads to the conclusion about the effectiveness of training for a certain period.
nature and purpose of planning
work involves the development of clear teacher to regulate the formation of the students knowledge and skills.The plans - the foundation of purposeful function of education.Managing the learning process is carried out precisely because it was prepared.Work Plan - a scheme operating procedures of teachers, directors and his deputy, are aimed at improving the efficiency of educational activities, student performance, forecasting the school as a whole.In addition, it provides an opportunity to identify the main methods of work in the classroom.The work plan expresses the frequency of classroom and extracurricular activities, individual lessons, contests and competitions.Thus, it is the goal of the pedagogical process, expressed in writing.
main objectives of planning:
- Formation of learning objectives.
- Production problems of the educational process.
- Prospects educational activities of the school.
- Further training of employees of educational institutions.
- Forming the base for the social protection of students and teachers.
- identify effective educational process.
training plan for the year shows the main tasks set by the educational institution.It expressed prospects of students of different age groups.The plans - is the ability to forecast personnel changes and restructuring, introduce innovations, improve the equipment of classrooms, teachers' professionalism.
of identified prospects lie down regulations and laws in the field of education, information in the industry, obtained through monitoring and analysis.To make the plan will require a clear goal, co-ordination in the teaching staff, among parents and pupils.You must know the budget for expenses.
engaged in a plan of the school board or other educational institution.He says at the general meeting.Guide the formation of the plan must be chronological framework, the tasks, the resources available.
development of educational institutions
school development plan aims to increase the knowledge of students with the latest teaching methods and means.The basis - the modern doctrine of education, pedagogical standards.
main objectives of developmental planning are:
- Focusing on innovations in pedagogy.
- the formation of values in students: moral, spiritual and civil.
- heightened sense of responsibility, self-reliance, initiative, debt.
- As part of the development plan for teachers should introduce the latest methods of education and training students, health-saving technologies, to set specific goals, guided by the doctrine of student-centered learning.
- school administration is responsible for providing the means of acquiring knowledge and skills of technique and technology, qualified teaching staff.The main task - systematization of the regulatory framework of the educational process.
eventually develop planning should be: improving knowledge and skills of students, creating conditions for the development of the individual student, the introduction of innovative technologies.Long-term planning
main criterion for classification is the time frame.Thus, there are two basic types: long-term and short-term.
first aim is to develop guidelines for a long period.Home timing unit - the academic year.What is being discussed?
- How can I receive in school.
- organization working with parents.
- cooperation with medical and higher education institutions.
- How to develop the personality of children through extracurricular activities.
What is the value of long-term planning?It reflects the global problems of the school and its staff.Extensive goals include significant consequences, so in this type of planning should be approached responsibly.
Short-term planning Short-term planning
more targeted.It focuses not on the learning process in general and on the personality of each student.If we take the example of the plan, we will see it prescribed the needs of different age groups, individual children.For example, it provided the work with specific students individually.The purpose of these activities - to raise the level of knowledge the student, taking into account peculiarities of perception, memory and attention.
unit time in the short-term planning - training day, a week, a quarter of the lesson.Age- group of students, environmental conditions (climate, weather, season), the state of a particular student, goals.
year work plan allows students to consider training for a period of Extra: it is health, and entertainment.
be based on the curriculum approved by the Ministry of Education.Calendar-case planning - development schemes studying certain subjects during the school year, semester, quarter.At the state level to develop provisions that govern its rules.
Thematic plan provides for certain amount of time and effort to learn the course, setting goals and challenges.It spelled out the key skills that the pupil must master.Plans - a structured documents, according to which each topic should be studied for the designated number of hours.This directive makes himself a teacher, and at the end of the course is able to determine the level of achievement of educational and developmental purposes.
school administration task - to monitor the implementation of the plan, which, in addition to the theme and the time given to study manuals.Plans - a method of determining the means of education and the rules for their use in the classroom.
smallest unit in the preparation of plans - a guide to action for each lesson.Class defines the objectives, the means of education, type of lesson and its major milestones, the results of learning.
Lesson Plan must comply with the training program on the subject, as well as thematic plan.The value of it is that the teacher has the opportunity to distribute the time, by topic.The guide?Firstly, a program.Secondly, the complexity of the subject.Some problems require more detailed study and more time.Third, the perception of the individual characteristics of a particular class of students.
What are the learning objectives?
concept threefold objective here is fundamental:
- Cognitive. It determines the level, quality and quantity of knowledge that the student must master the lesson.This ability, and skills.Knowledge should be a fundamental, deep, meaningful.For example, in the course of learning the history of the job scheduling includes a list of dates of historical personalities, concepts that must master student in the assimilation of knowledge on the topic.
- Educational. Since the formation of personality - one of the tasks of the school, the job scheduling determines what character qualities should be instilled pupil.For example, patriotism, respect for comrades, sense of duty, tolerance.
- Developing - the most difficult.It should be diversifying student: touch, thought-, motor, speech and more.
goal should not only be spelled out in the plan.It is necessary to check the quality of the results achieved at the end of the lesson.If the teacher has not implemented quality control of learning material - knowledge and skills - such employment can not be considered effective.
What are the lessons?
planning involves identifying the type of lesson.What are they?The main criterion for classification is the goal.Depending on the lessons of her release:
- received knowledge that has not previously been studied.The methods used by the teacher depends on the age of the audience, a particular subject.
- of mastering skills - this is a lesson that is being tested new types of work.For example, laboratory or practical.
- systematize and consolidate the knowledge - securing assimilated earlier.
- Quality Control assimilated.Simply put, control work, but the forms of it can be different - oral or written, individual or front.
- Combined - a lesson that involves the study and the new, and strengthening of old material.
The last type is the most common - can formulate and solve a few problems of teaching.
assimilate new knowledge by conducting lectures, discussions, use of technical means of education, conducting independent operations.Formation or strengthening of skills can be carried out in the course of excursions, laboratory work, seminar.Ordering and control of knowledge include written tests and independent work, surveys frontal or individual types.
Each type has a specific structure which is defined by the tasks of the lesson.Keeping the goal of learning and acting according to plan, it is possible to give the material more efficiently, and students it will be easier to digest.
How to write lesson plans?
plans - it is a necessity in the work of the teacher.They have to be - but is not a formal demand.Thanks to the work plan will be easier because you can think in advance all the details.
give an example of a history lesson plan on the theme "The Second World War".
Cognitive goal: students should learn the concept of "Blitzkrieg", "offensive", "anti-Hitler coalition," "speeding" and key dates.
Educational: formation of a sense of patriotism and respect for the heroism of war heroes.
Developing: consolidate ability to use historical maps, operated terms and concepts, justify their ideas, work with chronology, synchronize events.
Learning Tools: card, textbooks, test notebook.
Type of lesson: combined.
1. Welcome students.
2. Update of the support of knowledge (by the conversation with the class):
- What was the domestic political situation in Germany in the late 30s of the twentieth century?And in the Soviet Union?
- Describe the system of international relations.Which organizations have been formed?In what state was the Versailles-Washington system?
- Which countries can be called leaders in 1939 and why?
3. Study of new material on the plan:
- Germany's attack on Poland.
- aggression against the USSR.
- initial stage of the war.
- Years fracture Stalingrad and Kursk.
- Interception strategic initiative.The Soviet Union is on the offensive.Liberated territories.
- Japanese campaign.
- the effects of hostilities.
4. consolidate the knowledge - written survey method is used.Jobs by tests of a special notebook-book of problems.
5. Results (homework, grading).
Instead of conclusion
Proper planning of educational activity at school - the key to quality, strong knowledge of students.It enables us to determine the level of training students.Planning - is the key to successful implementation of goal-setting function of education.The main source of scheduling a training program - with the help pourochnye form, thematic, annual directives educational activities.