called declination of nouns by changing the number and case.Previously allocated six declensions, now there are three.Let us dwell briefly on three main declensions of nouns to understand their characteristics.Consider going to a single number, because the plural there is a lot of its features with the decline.Only after that can easily and quickly realize what a heteroclite nouns.
In high school students already know that the first decline include nouns in the singular, masculine, feminine and general kind in the nominative ending in - and and - I am.
example: mother, wall, share, uncle, the young man, the earth.
on the wall to the second declension noun singular include, neuter,in which the word ends in the letter - and a - e (field box, mood) and masculine without end (the horse, beam, law, light).Second declension noun in the instrumental case has the ending - or eat - st.
PP about the mood
By the third declension nouns are feminine without completion or soft sign at the end.For example: a horse, steppe, daughter, mother.
PP of the mother
third declension nouns in prepositional, dative and genitive ending retain - and.
heteroclite nouns - this ancient words in which the end of the deaths are characteristic of the different declensions.Such words are very little.These include the masculine noun - the way the word-child and word neuter:
- Name Flame
- Time Banner
- udder Tribe
- burden Stirrup
- Vertex Seed
With their decline in all cases addedsuffix - ene except instrumental case.Words ending in - ring in the singular using the rules of the third declension.
In the plural and in the instrumental case the word loiter on the rules of the second declension.
Unit.number / pl.IP number
tribe / tribes
RP tribe / tribes
DP tribe / tribes
VP tribe / tribes
TP tribe / tribes
PP of the tribe / tribes of
word path in the instrumental case is inclined in the second declension, in other word forms - the third.
heteroclite nouns have features which are important to know all the students:
- In the plural in all cases suffix - ene (Time, time, time, names, names of the names).
- singular in all cases except the nominative and accusative, joins the suffix - ene (seed burden, parietal, on top of the head).
- In the plural in the words of the seed and the stirrup in the genitive case, add the suffix - yang (seeds, stirrups).
- in the singular in the instrumental case joins the suffix - it, and the words are inclined as in the second declension (tribe seed).
- in the singular in the dative, and prepositional genitive word ending in - and, leaning on the rules egoskloneniya 3 (a banner, there udder, the name).
- word has a way of ending - it is singular and instrumental case (through).
- word child in the plural, in the instrumental case ends in - of (children).
heteroclite nouns path and a child in the singular change in a special way, and this should be remembered.
IPthe way a child
RP path dityati
DP path dityati
VP way child
TP way, a child of
PP about the path of the child of
In the plural nouns heteroclite stirrups and children have their own nuances.
IP children stirrups
RP children seeking
DP children stirrups
VP children stirrups
TP children stirrups
P. P. the children, the stirrups
Given the exceptions to the rule, with the decline heteroclite nouns can avoid simple mistakes when writing dictations and essays.