Restlessness and anxiety at heart - an integral component of everyday life.Most people feel anxious when faced with an unfamiliar situation or any danger.Concerns can cause sports, exam, an important meeting, a job interview.
Anxiety has a dual effect on the body.On the one hand, it affects the psychological status, reduces concentration, causes worry disrupts sleep.On the other - strongly affects the physical condition, causing a rapid pulse, tremors, dizziness, sweating, indigestion, hyperventilation and other physiological disorders.
Anxiety can be regarded as a painful, if there will be a greater concern than the situation requires.Increased anxiety refers to a separate group of diseases referred to as pathological anxiety states.Such ailments in one way or another found 10% of people.
1. Panic.Manifested in the form of sudden, recurrent attacks of severe anxiety and fear are often unreasonable.Sometimes combined with agoraphobia, the fear of people, open spaces.
2. Obsessive manic disorder.In this state, a person has the same type of thoughts, desires and ideas.For example, he constantly checks, locked the doors, turned off any electrical appliances, frequently wash their hands.
3. Phobias.These fears are illogical.These include social, that make people avoid the appearance in public, and simple, cause fear of spiders, snakes, heights.
4. Generalized disorder based on the alarm state.In this situation, a person experiences constant anxiety.This may contribute to the appearance of the mysterious physiological symptoms.There are cases when doctors for a long time can not find the causes of an illness, in this case appointed a large number of tests to detect diseases of the digestive system, nervous system, heart.But the reason is psychological disorders.
5. disorders that accompany PTSD.Common among war veterans, but it can occur in any person who survived the event, going beyond the usual life.Often such events repeatedly experienced in dreams.
What to do in such cases?Constant anxiety requires a visit to a doctor.
In everyday life, try to minimize the factors that contribute to increased anxiety.These include:
- drinks, stimulating the nervous system (coffee, strong tea, energy);
- alcohol consumption, especially for peace.
- tinctures and teas on the basis of soothing herbs (peony, motherwort, valerian).
- relaxation, ability to physically relax (taking baths, yoga, aromatherapy).Well combined with moderate exercise before.
- development of a psychological stability and common relationship to reality.
What will the doctor?
Consultation would be appropriate in any case, no matter what caused your anxiety.Treatment of such disorders species by means of several efficient methods.Partly state permit medication.
Currently very popular cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy.These techniques help a person to understand that he has no psychological disorders and learn to overcome anxiety.The patient gradually aware of the reasons for his anxiety.He learns to evaluate their behavior from a logical point of view, a new, more positive way to look at the causes of anxiety.For example, fear of flying in an airplane can be contrasted with the expectation of a perfect holiday abroad.Particularly important is the treatment for people suffering from agoraphobia, which often prevents them from peak hours to use public transport.
Most importantly - do not leave a heightened sense of anxiety unattended.Common approach to the solution of this problem will help make your life more peaceful and joyful.