Modern scholars, the term "national economy" means:
• System consisting of a plurality of types of interconnected activities.
• Historically, the established boundaries in the fixed system of reproduction.
• Complex industries and many different kinds of plants that permeate all forms of labor in a single country.
national economy pursues broad objectives:
• formation of a stable economic growth;
• maintenance at a fixed price;
• employment and elimination of unemployment;
• maintaining a balanced foreign trade balance;
• maintenance of the most vulnerable social groups.
structure of the national economy - a stable relationship between the parts of which it is composed.If we consider the concept of the principles of economic theory, it is possible to analyze the territorial, reproductive, industrial and socio-economic approach.
in respect of reproductive structure of the national economy is delimited by a sphere or a system similar industries:
• The production of material values.This group includes all industries that produce physical wealth.
• Science, education, etc.the scope of producing services, spiritual values, knowledge, information, etc.Products that produces immaterial sphere, are not directly involved in material production, however, it is a necessary component.In addition, they also have characteristics such as cost, consumer cost, etc..
• Non-productive areas consume the maximum share of the national income and forming tools, which then move into other economic sectors.These include defense, jurisdiction, religious, community and other organizations, as well as households.
Reproduction structure of the national economy, in addition to the above areas can be differentiated on the basis of the division of the social product for its cost and material or material composition.
Socio-economic classification divides the national economy into separate structure (sectors), which have developed in certain socio-economic relations.These may be groups or enterprises, certain types of work, the forms of social production and so forth.
structure of the national economy usually includes the following sectors:
• State, which is a set of enterprises belonging to the state, controlled by persons designated by the state.
• Municipal (local).
• Mixed, allows you to make independent decisions, but leaving a priority for the state.
Territorial division means that the national economy and its structure can be divided into economic regions.
structure of the national economy - a very difficult, consisting of many parts of the mechanism.It has become increasingly complex.The deeper the division of labor than the specialized production becomes, the more visible progress, the more difficult this mechanism.
It should be noted that the structure of the national economy is built differently in different countries.It is due to the peculiarities of scientific development, technological progress and the development of a particular type of production.Typically, these components are developed at different rates.
However, it can be assumed that the structure of the national economy of each country should:
• Promote the establishment of maximum economic efficiency.
• Do not allow the decline in production.
• Maintain macroeconomic balance.
• Eliminate unprofitable production or convert them to the enterprise profitable.
• Maintain a decent height to market relations.
• Maintain a balanced economy, abide by general economic, cross-sectoral, territorial and foreign economic proportions.