Historically, non-profit organizations have emerged as an alternative to politicized NGOs.Initially, these were voluntary associations active, ideologically literate people and at the heart of these organizations on the principles of humanism and justice.These socially oriented non-profit organizations provide legal protection and education of the general public.
Currently, the program perform tasks such organizations free legal counseling and legal support.
Non-profit organizations: the concept and types of subjects, BUT essence.
Non-profit entities are mainly funded from the local and state budgets, sometimes at the expense of contributions of founders, and sometimes - at the expense of its own commercial profit.Entrepreneurial activities non-profit organizations can carry out only in order to achieve its statutory objectives for which they were created.In short, non-profit organizations often include two components: a non-profit and commercial.
Prior to better highlight the item non-profit organizations: the types and forms, it is necessary to elaborate on the kinds of non-profit entities.They can be:
- government non-commercial (local authorities, public health, culture and science, state security forces, etc.);
- non-profit (trade unions, political parties, non-profit foundations, religious denominations, etc.);
- individuals who are engaged in non-commercial activities (independent scientists, politicians, missionaries, artists, etc.).
Outset that budget allocation depends on many factors.Along with the overall objective encountered corruption and abuse that Russian society is a universal phenomenon for which there is still no effective methods of struggle.
Nonprofits: types, properties, characteristics.
there are some properties and features that characterize the non-profit organizations, the types of organizations it does not matter:
- profit is not the main purpose of the organization;
- a nonprofit organization necessary to have a legal entity;
- the potential profit is not distributed among its members.
constituent documents of the organization: charter, memorandum of association.An organization may have its own emblem, seals, stamps, your own balance sheet or budget.
Non-profit organizations can have the following types:
- Public organizations / associations.In turn, they are divided into a public organization, public movement, public foundation, public institution.
- religious organizations.
- various funds.
- Association of legal entities (associations and unions).
- Autonomous non-profit organization.
- financed by the owner institution.
- Chambers of Commerce.
- Bar Association.
- Non-profit partnerships.
To improve the effectiveness of the non-profit organization should solve several important problems.Among them, the problem of incomplete database of legal information and the problem of insufficient funding are paramount in importance.It is these problems hamper the implementation of many initiatives, such as qualitative monitoring of the legal situation, the protection of certain segments of the population, the formation of a systematic database.Only by allowing them, you can proceed to the next.However, the plans of some non-profit organizations in Russia are encouraging, and the way for their growth and development there.