The existence of in-car gearbox know all motorists.Most novice drivers from the beginning of training in driving school faced only with "automatic".According to many, it is more convenient to use.But when these drivers are transplanted to a car with a manual, the problems begin.Not everyone knows how to shift gears on the mechanics.
Gear change box - a mechanical unit that distributes the mechanical energy of the motor Drive Vehicle.In cars, in most cases are set manual box four-, five- and six-speed.There CPR and with a lot of gear, but they, as a rule, completed construction machinery and special vehicles.
To facilitate the inclusion of transfers between the engine and gearbox installed clutch.The fact that the crankshaft is rotated continuously and the input shaft connected to the crankshaft.To enter a given gear speed engaged, it is necessary to suspend the rotation of the shaft.To do this, the car is the clutch pedal, when clicked on the PPC while disconnected from the engine.And it is with declutching begins switching gears on the mechanics.
Procedure when pulling away in a car with manual transmission
In fact, there is nothing difficult to budge the car with a manual gearbox.It should be borne in mind that if "automatic" the engine speed monitoring electronics, in the case of a manual driver himself will have to "listen" to the engine.
Before understanding how to shift gears on the mechanics, you need to evict the machine off and give it acceleration.To do this, follow the steps in the following order:
- Make sure that the gearshift lever is in the neutral position and start the engine.
- depress the clutch pedal and wait a few seconds.Be sure to squeeze the pedal all the way, that is to Polycom.
- smoothly, but a clear movement engage first gear.It smoothly, not with force and jerk.All modern boxes do not need to make an effort.Track walks easily transfer included free and clear.
- slowly release the clutch pedal as smoothly pressing the accelerator pedal.Do not just give the "gas to failure."The car just jerks and stops.Tighten with a push and not worth it.The engine may not have enough speed for acceleration of the vehicle.
How to shift gears on the mechanics in motion
Inexperienced drivers often forget to keep an eye on the speedometer.As a result of late with a gear change to a higher.If you listen carefully to the machine, she will tell you when to switch to another speed.But this experience comes with time.In the meantime, "speedometer to help you."Keep in mind, how to change gears on the mechanics:
- 1st gear - from 0 to 15 km / h.In this program you need to get a move on and pass the so-called "step start," in which the car is gaining initial acceleration.As soon as the speedometer reached the mark of 15 km / h, should switch to the next gear.
- 2nd gear - between 15 and 30 km / h.On this show car continues to gain acceleration.It is not a cruising speed, but in second gear you can drive through areas with difficult terrain.As soon as the car accelerated to 30 km / h, switch to the next gear.
- 3rd gear - from 30 to 45 km / h.At this speed, often moving in city traffic.But if the car enters the fast lane, you should switch to a higher gear.
- 4th gear - from 45 km / h.On the four-speed transmission is cruising speed.If PPC has a greater number of stages, the transition is carried out on them in order of priority when the vehicle reaches a certain speed.
now directly about how to properly shift gears on the mechanics.Firstly, we should not hurry.The procedure is simple, and you need to learn it as "Our Father": squeeze grip, turn the speed, release the clutch, press the "gas".And in any case, do not mix!