In today's world everyone one way or another, is familiar with concepts such as contracts, agreements and so on.These legal instruments can protect their own interests and get some benefits.In this article we will look at the concept and the types of transactions in civil law.
transaction involves an action that takes place with the purpose of achievement of results.Rights also needed to ensure that all points of the document were implemented.That is, the relevant legal provisions are necessary to ensure fairness between the parties involved in the transaction, as well as prevent possible illegal actions.
Transactions in civil law can be of various kinds.In particular, it:
1) Category, Basis of preparation of the event the number of participants:
- unilateral transactions.In this case, for the compilation of the document requires action on the part of one person.For example, these are transactions in civil law as a will, power of attorney, giving up ownership of the various items of property.This document creates obligations only in a person who has expressed the will to create it;
- bilateral deals differently can be called treaties.For their creation must be an expression of will on the part of the two parties;
- multilateral deal rightly called treaties.For the preparation of the document must be an expression of the will of all involved parties.
2) Category, Basis of preparation of the event is the moment of conclusion.In particular, it:
- consensual transaction in civil law.Characterized by the fact that they are concluded with the moment that all the parties had reached an agreement.For example, it is the purchase and sale of residential premises;
- real deal.Characterized by the fact that they are prisoners only when the property transfer has already occurred.For example, it could be a bank deposit, loan, transportation, gift.That is, to recognize the validity of the document requires not only the agreement of all parties, but the actual transfer of the material object.
3) Category, the basic principle of which is the formation of a legal basis.In particular, it:
- causal transaction in civil law.Characterized by the fact that the document is clearly visible purpose of its preparation;
- abstract transactions.Characterized in purpose and validity of the document independent of each other.
4) Category, the main feature of which is the presence or absence of other participants.In particular, it:
- compensatory transaction.Characterized in that both sides are achieved by means of the document meet their targets;
- gratuitous transactions.Characterized in that the second party is not obliged to provide counter service and value.For example, it is a gift.
5) Category, which is the sign of a form of the transaction.In particular, it:
- formal deal.Characterized by the fact that their shape conforms to the law;
- informal transactions.Characterized by the fact that their shape may be any.
6) Category, which is a sign of the onset of legal consequences.In particular, it:
- testament, which is posthumous;
- lifetime deal.
7) Category, which is a sign of recognition of the order.In particular, it:
- paltry transaction;
- Contested documents.
different types of legal acts of great diversity.It is not surprising, because the rapid development of the world entails a change of civil relationships.There are new types and categories of transactions that are designed to meet all the needs and goals of modern man.This area of civil law is in constant development.