Sources of Constitutional Law of the Russian Federation (from a legal perspective) shows the form of expression of prescriptions in which they communicated to society.The concept indicates where to look to find the right rule of conduct, how to apply it, in what situations guide them and stuff.Thus, the sources of Russian constitutional law is an "official repository of media existing rules."They represent the external, formal form of expression standards, receiving a formal document the power of the objective of fixing the rights and guarantees of its security.
most common sources of Russian law - regulations.These documents have their own distinctive features.Thus, the regulations - is:
1. Acts that come from the government, and it formulated.
2. Documents received by officials (public authorities) in the framework of their competence.
3. Acts that are amended and approved in accordance with a special law-making procedure of adoption, publication and entry into force.
4. Documents with writing (written law) and subject to official publication in their respective journals.
5. Acts which are in a hierarchical subordination between them.
clear priority in the entire structure of regulations has the country's Constitution.It is endowed with the status of "the Basic Law".
Given the existing diversity of sources of Russian law can be divided into certain categories.In this classification rules can be implemented in different ways.
Thus, the sources of Russian law are divided into several groups according to the subject of law-making and legal force.These categories include: declarations, laws, constitutions, regulations and executive bodies of the President, acts of bodies of constitutional review, the provisions adopted by the local government, parliamentary regulations.
In accordance with the territory covered by the sources of Russian law are divided into:
1. Acts that operate throughout the country.
2. Provisions whose power extends only to the territory of a particular entity (region, city of federal-level domain).
3. Acts of operating within a particular municipal formation (district, city, other settlements).
As the main source of law in Russia stands Constitution.The Basic Law is endowed with the highest legal force.It should be noted that the Constitution for the constitutional law is not only the source, but also the direct codified law industry.In other words, this area has the Basic Law, among other things, the same value as that of the Civil Code for the sphere of civil relations, the Criminal Code - for the area of criminal procedure relations and so on.
Constitution is considered a source of constitutional law in full.In other words, absolutely all the articles and regulations fully formulate rules considered industry.In this regard, the Constitution is characterized by experts as "the definitive source of current constitutional law", as opposed to the by-laws, federal laws and other documents serving as a source only when the content of them constitutional and legal nature.
Thus, the Basic Law stipulates the respective self as an autonomous legal industry throughout the system.At the same industry constitutional right given the leading role in the whole system, and the Constitution is headed by the entire system of legal sources.