main types of public associations and their activities are governed by a particular system of legislation.Its building blocks are: the law of the same name, and the laws relating to certain types of these organizations.
For example, certain types of public associations in their activities are guided by the law defining the social protection of the disabled.It is also possible in a legal system including the Civil Code, contains some rather important provisions regarding the functioning of NGOs as subjects of civil law.
It should be noted that there are types of public associations on the activities which are no special legal documents.Therefore, they are guided by the basic law, said first in this article.Action in this document apply to all kinds of associations that are created on the initiative of the citizens themselves, in addition to religious societies, as well as other enterprises of a commercial nature and created with their help, non-profit associations.In its field of competence may be o
This law gives the basic concept and the types of associations that are formed on the principles of voluntariness, self-governance and non-commercial areas, initiated by the citizens themselves.They are united by common interests in the implementation of the same goals that are specified in the charter of the organization.
main forms of public associations are characterized by the following features:
- their education is carried out by legal entities and individuals on a voluntary basis;
- no public authority, and these organizations are not subjects of law-making;the source of such powers may serve only special legal documents;
- they are not commercial enterprises, which as the main target profit figures.
Public associations are classified according to certain criteria:
- on the legal form of social distinction: organization, movement, funds and agencies;
- by the process of legalization - unions, which are decorated in accordance with the state registration (given the status of a legal entity), and the company without it;
- of territorial jurisdiction (national, inter-regional, regional and local associations);
- on the principle of organization - association, which is based on membership, and without membership.(For example, the members of these organizations, there are rights and responsibilities in accordance with their statutes. The participants of the association without membership participate in its activities without proper registration conditions for such participation.)