Category "didactic principles" are often used as identical concepts "principles of teaching."However, this is not entirely accurate interpretation of the concept, considerable clarification is needed, without which it is difficult to see the difference.
principles of training are the most common, fundamental provisions according to which the content of education are developed, the system of organization and educational technology, which is built on the basis of educational activities.
didactics - a special branch of pedagogy, in which the content, organization and methods (technology) are studied for their effectiveness in the learning process.
Basic didactic principles are designed to ensure that teachers and educators can achieve the most significant results in training and for students to gain knowledge more effectively.
modern didactic principles dictate almost all the components and stages of the pedagogical process, expressing the fundamental requirements for the purposes of education, its content, methods, forms and techniques of teaching.
modern pedagogical science identifies the following didactic principles:
- conscious and active.The principle, which involves an organic relationship and interdependence of nature and level of pedagogical management of educational activity of the student, his creative approach to the process of teaching.Consciousness implies a desire to comprehend the student received their knowledge for their effective practical application, and the activity of this unity is the characteristic level of independence of the student in understanding and application of knowledge.
- The principle of clarity involves adherence to the rule of support teachers in their educational activities in the immediate and real representations of children about the world.The basis of this principle is the conclusion of varying degrees of development of the people of the sense organs, and as a result, and the different perceptions of the world, which are formed by the perception of the world feeling.
- Consistency and coherence as a principle based on the fact that a person can create a truly scientific worldview only when it has formed in the learning process will be a complete picture of the world, organic, explaining the complex relationships and interactions of life.
- scientific.This is the principle according to which the content of education should be formed on the basis of real scientific knowledge, allowing to think critically about their environment.
- Availability.This is the principle which requires to ensure adequate compliance and mix in the educational process the forms of its organization, methods of teaching individual parameters of the development of children, their age and psycho-physical characteristics.The criteria for such a relationship were formulated in the Middle Ages Comenius: from simple to complex, from the known to the unknown.Modern technologies of learning, various teaching aids today greatly increase the availability of resources for training.
- The principle of the organic connection between theory and practice.One of the main throughout the didactic system, it assumes that the doctrine in his ultimate goal of serving the interests of socialization of the individual, forms a person's ability to effectively adapt to the complex and dynamic processes of modern society.
- principle brings strength requirements for the content of education and subjective attitude to it on the part of the student.The interesting and informative educational process is organized, the stronger the motivation to the teaching base and stronger assimilated knowledge itself.In general, all didactic principles are built on the understanding and application of these mechanisms and technology training activities, which are able to provide a high strength absorption.
Together, didactic principles constitute a single system formation, which is one of the fundamental bases on which to build educational activities.