denomination "5000 rubles" is perhaps one of the largest Russian bank notes today.It is found it is not so rare, but here's the problem - at least a minimal knowledge of the signs of authenticity of banknotes that dignity is able to boast, not every Russian.This negligence often leads to a very sad consequences.
denomination "5000 rubles" for the first time in the history of Russian Provisional Government was developed in 1917 and put into circulation in 1918 by the Government of the Russian Federation.She looked like the notorious "Kerensky notes" and was on the back of double-headed eagle.At the time of its inception, this banknote was the most "expensive" currency notes of the country and produced as indiscriminate devaluation of money.But in 1996 (as in 1920), this "money" was already one of the smallest, reflecting a rapidly growing inflation.
as banknotes coin became
denomination "5000 rubles", a photo of which is shown below, was issued 31.10.95 and lasts long enough.The note wa
Unfortunately, the life of this bill was short, only 3 years - as a result of the denomination, which took place in 1998, the zeros she "stole", and it turned into a five-ruble bill with the same design.But this bill is served for a short time - a little later, in 2001, it was replaced by a coin of the same denomination.
first was so
In modern Russia of the XXI century the first bill "5000 rubles" was released into circulation at the end of July 2006 and was the largest of the "City" series (on the back of bills deposited species and memorable places several cities in Russia).Initially, it was planned as a circulation is insignificant, it was assumed that the largest circulation it will have in the regions with a high level of wages in the population.However, it is quite spread quickly throughout Russia, which resulted in the need for application of additional types of protection.So after 5 years, the bank was again reissued ticket.
Images - where they
Few know that the monument depicted in "pyatitysyachke" a difficult fate.In the competition to develop a sketch for him attended three fairly well-known sculptor - MMAntokolsky, MOMikeshin and AM Opekushin, who defeated the other contenders.At the end of 1890 from St. Petersburg to Khabarovsk was delivered already finished statue, after only 35 years, the monument was taken down and sent to a museum where he spent many years, and in time of war sent to the smelter.Only in the late 80's at the expense of those who care, the monument was restored, and in 1992 held its grand opening.
denomination "5000 rubles" has a very beautiful downside - there is shown a bridge across the Amur River - a monumental two-tiered structure, having a separate road and railroad tracks.Start of construction of this masterpiece was held on July 30, 1913, and planned to finish it in just 26 months, which is incredible for such a whopper.Warsaw produces special metal farm, which then crossed the Odessa to Vladivostok (by sea), and then loaded onto a special platform and delivered by rail to Khabarovsk.The bridge was constructed nearly 18 huge farms took their places, but the grand plan violated the First World War.German cruiser "Emden" the fall of 1914 sank in the Indian Ocean steamer with the last two truss bridge.So the last two designs had to re-order in Canada and smuggle in Russia.Already 5 October 1916 this majestic building was ready - the bridge was opened to traffic.Interestingly, at the opening of the bridge across the Amur it was the largest railway construction in the Old World, and its construction has been spent more than 13.5 million rubles.
size and description
return all the same to itself bill - a sample bill "5000 rubles" has quite presentable appearance, and is made in red and brown tones, with paper interspersed with multi-colored fiber - gray, blue, red and light green colors.Thematically, the bill is devoted to Khabarovsk - on the front side you can see the waterfront and in the foreground a monument placed Muravyov-Amur (the Governor General), the right is placed the coat of arms of the city.On the back is a panoramic road-railway bridge across the Amur River.
size denomination "5000 rubles" meets all the usual "tysyachke" - 157 x 69 mm, the bill has several kinds of protective signs, which is to talk in more detail.
How to identify genuine
course, a good idea to always carry a device to help confirm the presence of signs of authenticity of bank notes, but in practice this is not possible.Besides proper protection of bank notes should provide the ability to distinguish a fake all categories of the population, including the visually impaired citizens.So "5000 rubles" - notes, signs of originality that is possible to determine not only visually, but also to the touch:
- coat of arms deposited by ink OVI variable optical effect - when the angle of view, the color becomes the green, the raspberry;
- there is a field with hidden stripes MVC - when viewed vertically from a distance of 30-40 cm, this part of the bill is perceived as monotonous, but when tilted visible strips;
- height of digits of the serial number, located on the right, gradually increasing;
- presence of the watermark visible on the clearance: the right - the head of the monument, and the left - the number 5000;
- emblem of the Bank of Russia, applied to the bill, it has a polarizing effect;
- a digital denomination made using the perforation;
- an element to the right of the inscription "Bank of Russia ticket," made an imprint on the unpainted field (blind embossing);
- applied micro text - at very close inspection, you can see continually recurring signs "5000" and "5000 CBR";
- metallic thread of diving type, having a width of 3 mm, five times out on the surface of the back of the bill;
In addition, there are several signs that are quite difficult to see with the naked eye.
«5000 rubles."1997: The modified bill
As you know, how much money there, and many are willing to fake them.That new "pyatitysyachkami" the same thing happened - in just 9 months of 2011 was withdrawn from circulation a huge number of fakes, totaling more than 100 million rubles.A considerable proportion of them are occupied and five thousandth bill.It was therefore decided to improve the protection of such a high denomination banknotes on the model adopted in 2010.
Despite the fact that the cost of the new "five thousandth" was 24% higher than the previous ones, this move proved to be justified - the number of counterfeits has declined several times.
new bill "5000 rubles" not too different in their appearance, even left her the previous year, the development of the sample.The most notable difference was the inscription "Modification of 2010", which was deposited at the bottom of the left margin on the front side.Differences are as follows:
- deep in the paper there were only two types of fiber - gray and streaked;
- in the paper itself is a security thread, which comes to the surface with the front of the bill through the "stained glass window";
- to right field is the combined watermark;
- the lower field with, as in the previous case, the Moire technology MVC +, there are elements of the visible parts in the form of colored strips;
- at the edges of the coupon field on the front side deposited thin speakers (relief) touches;
- left digits of the serial number is gradually increasing in height toward the center of the banknote;
- emblem of the city has a rich green color and coated with an optical dye OVMI - bright horizontal bar moves from the center up and down depending on the angle of view;
- applied on the reverse side of a broad multi-colored stripe, made in the form of ornament;
- some parts of the image have magnetic properties;
- changes in the design of the banknotes, with the visible infrared and ultraviolet light.
In general, the sample banknotes "5000 rubles" modification 2010 has eighteen degrees of protection and is considered one of the most difficult counterfeited banknote in the world.
Signs of authenticity
Of course, the level of today's technology a visual inspection will help protect you from a very rough, "clumsy" forgeries.But not to get into trouble, to know some of them are a must.
In addition to the above signs, five thousandth bills are:
- relief projecting inscription - "Ticket of the Bank of Russia", which is located next to the item caused by using embossing (a blind);
- denomination 5000, executed by means of perforation (small holes);
- microtext - continuously repeating the writing of 5000 and 5000, the CBR;
- additional thread (protective);
- micro images the surface;
- graphic drawing on the far bank of the Amur River (on the back) - if we consider this part of the bill with a magnifying glass, you can see the stylized silhouettes of trees, tigers, bears, and fish, as well as the letter "CBR";
- use shift effect - when considering the bill at a certain angle can be seen on the tape lighter letters "PP".
course, remember all the signs of authenticity is not easy, but, according to experts, to 70% to protect yourself from counterfeit enough to find 3-5 matches.
What to do if you find fake
According to data released by law enforcement agencies, counterfeit banknotes from year to year does not become smaller, and the counterfeit banknotes "5000 rubles" swindlers are very popular and take the second place after the "tysyachek."What should you do if you suddenly find yourself in a fake bank notes:
- if you are not able to determine the authenticity of banknotes, you can take it for a test in the nearest branch of any bank, but be prepared for the fact that employees of the financial institution can causepolice for investigation;
- when you are sure that the bill is a fake, you can take it to the nearest police station;
- if you find fake before pay for purchases in the store, it is best to destroy it (burn, break into small pieces);
Since counterfeit banknotes "5000 rubles" have recently become frequent, and lose this amount very sorry, many may be tempted to get rid of it by buying goods, "shove neighbor."Doing this is not recommended.Remember, if you know that the bill is a fake, and tried to pay it, you become an accomplice of the crime and can be punished according to law.
Another educational issue that has not yet been raised: "What weighs bill" 5000 rubles "?"There are two opinions on this subject if we consider that 1 m2 of paper used for printing money, it weighs about 96 grams, respectively, a bank card size 157 x 69 mm weighs about 1.08 grams.According to another version, it is believed that as the officially registered data on the weight of the banknotes of the Russian Federation does not exist, you can use some average table, from which it follows that 5000 p.It weighs 1.02 grams.Of course, this applies only to new, freshly printed banknotes.Thus, having made some simple calculations, we can determine that, for example, one million rubles in the five thousandth bills would weigh 204 to 216 grams.Not bad, right?