liquid mixture of hydrocarbons (they differ different molecular structure and boil at high temperature), which are released as a by-product of gas condensate, oil and gas fields, is the general name - gas condensate.The composition and the number of dependent on the location and conditions of extraction, however vary within wide limits.However, they can be divided into two types:
- stable gas condensate in the form of gasoline, kerosene fractions (and sometimes more high-molecular liquid oil components),
- unstable product, which, except for hydrocarbons C5 and above, includes gaseous hydrocarbonsa methane-butane fraction.
Condensation may come from three types of wells, which produces:
- Crude oil (it comes in the form of associated gas that can lie buried separately from crude oil (layers) or be dissolved in it).
- Dry natural gas (characterized by low dissolved therein hydrocarbon condensate output low).
- wet natural gas (produced from gas condensate fields, and has a high content of gasoline condensate).
number of liquid components in the natural gases varies from 0.000010 to 0.000700 m³ 1 m³ of gas.For example, the yield of stable gas condensate in various fields:
- Vuktyl (Komi Republic) - 352.7 g / m³;
- Urengoy (Western Siberia) - 264 g / m;
- Gazlinskoe (Middle Eastern) - 17 g / m;
- Shebelinske (Ukraine) - 12 g / m³.
Natural gas condensate is a multicomponent mixture of various liquid hydrocarbons with a low density, wherein the gaseous components are present.It is condensed from the crude gas during temperature decrease in drilling wells (below the dew point of the hydrocarbons).He is often referred to simply as "condensation" or "natural gasoline".
Schemes separate condensate from natural gas or oil are varied and depend on the fields and destination products.As a rule, the process plant, which was built next to a gas or gas condensate field, the produced gas is being prepared for transport: separate water is purified to a certain extent from the sulfur compounds are transported to the consumer hydrocarbons C1 and C2 small their share (from mined) is injected into the reservoir toPressure maintenance.The isolated fraction (after removing it from the component C3, but with little of their content) is the gas condensate, which is sent as a feed stream to refineries or petrochemical processing installation.Transportation is carried out by pipeline or tank transport.
gas condensate refineries used as raw material for the production of gasoline with low octane rating, which is used to improve the anti-knock additives.Furthermore, the product has a high cloud point and pour point, so it is used for summer fuel.As diesel gas condensate are used less often, as required additional dewaxing.This line uses less than a third of the condensates produced.
most interesting technological solution is to use a product such as a broad fraction of light hydrocarbons for petrochemical synthesis.With its production begins processing of gas condensate.Deeper process proceeds to pyrolysis installations where NGL used as raw materials for such important monomers such as ethylene, propylene, and many other accompanying products.Then ethylene is directed to the polymerization apparatus, it is obtained from different polyethylene grades.The polymerization of propylene is obtained polypropylene.Butylene-butadiene fraction is used for the manufacture of rubber.Hydrocarbons C6 and above are the raw material for the production of petrochemical synthesis (prepared benzene), and only a fraction of the C5, which is the raw material for obtaining valuable products is used inefficiently.