political power, the essence of which, like other power lies in the ability and the right one to carry on other his will (control and command them) directly or indirectly affects the formation and development of other systems of society (the spiritual, economic and other).
This form of control, as compared with other forms of management, is distinctive.
Among the distinctive features of this form of power should note the following:
- Rule.This concept describes the binding decisions for society as a whole.In addition, political power is able to limit the impact of other forms of power, putting them within reasonable limits or eliminate them.
- Publicity (universality).This characteristic suggests that political power to act on behalf of the company and on the basis of law.
- legal (law) is applicable to the use of force and other means within the state.
- monocentric.In this case we are talking about the existence of the national system of management (center) of the decision.
- Political power is vestedwith the widest range of resources to hold the gains and sales force management.
Thus, this form of management is characterized by having the ability and capacity to implement it in their will to the management and direction of all society (State), providing a decisive influence on the behavior of the population with the disposal of state assets.In addition, this structure is able to mobilize to achieve the objectives and programs of large masses of people, to regulate the relationship between the individual groups of people.
on the successful functioning of political power is affected by many different factors.Enough important among them is attached to the bases of the management form of its validity from the point of view of the law, the recognition of its governing rules of society.
Political dictators need help the masses that they manage.Otherwise, it becomes impossible to maintain and ensure the sources of political power.These mainly include:
- Authority, confidence in the legitimacy of the human form of the control of power and that moral duty to the people - to obey it.
- number and value of groups and individuals (human resources), obeying, cooperating, or providing assistance to the rulers.
- necessary for the implementation of the regime, the implementation of concrete actions the knowledge and skills transmitted by collaborating groups and individuals.
- ideological, psychological (intangible) factors leaning (forcing) people to assist governors and obey them.
- Material resources, the level of access to or control over natural resources of the rulers, wealth, economic system, financial resources, transport and communications.
- penalties, sanctions applied or proposed for use against those who refuse to cooperate or being disobedient, necessary for carrying out the policy and implementation of the whole regime rulers.
It should be noted that the presence of these sources can not be guaranteed.Their existence depends on the adoption of the regime, obedience, subordination of the masses, the cooperation of many social institutions and people.
formation of this form of management, its development is conditioned by the needs of life and evolution of society.That is why political power is vested with exceptionally important special functions - regulation of public relations, management of all sectors of society.