Article 159 of the Labour Code is the foundation of the guarantee of the rights of employees in the system of rationing of work.In the first place, it guarantees a full state support to the creation of a system of organization for standardization work.Labor standards established by the relevant state bodies - a guaranteed minimum, reduce that employers are not allowed.
workers have also ensure that the system of regulation of labor will be determined by the employer only on the basis established by collective agreement or with the necessary support of trade union bodies.This implies that members of the team have the full right to participate in the development of regulations regarding the valuation of work in the enterprise.They can also file a lawsuit to establish wrongful acts to justice without obtaining authorization from the employee whose rights have been violated.
There are several types of labor standards:
- performance standards.This indicator measures the number of products that work generates a prescribed period of time while maintaining good working conditions;
- standard time.This indicator determines the amount of time it takes workers to produce one unit of output;
- service standards.They represent services provided by the statutory mechanisms established for each employee;
- specification of the number of employees.This indicator measures the number of operating personnel required to perform the scope of work provided on the site of production;
- normalized production target.It is installed only with the rules of time and development, suggesting a determination of the total amount of work that each worker must perform a shift or day.
Labour rates also differ in scope and are divided into the following types:
Typical labor standards should be developed and approved in accordance with the procedure established by the Government.She developed exclusively by certain federal bodies of executive power, and then moves to the Ministry of Labor for approval.
Typical standards are established by the state minimum for each sector of the economy.The employer may depart from the norms approved only in favor of the employee.
Local labor standards receives directly the employer in accordance with the opinion of the representative body of the working group.Authorized representatives have a right to demand cancellation of the existing local regulations in the courts, if their creation has not been taken into account their opinion.
Clear and strict adherence to established standards of work - is the direct responsibility of the employee.Thus the employer has every right to require compliance with the prescribed norms.But labor standards can be met only by providing the employee normal conditions for fruitful work process.To do this, the state structures, buildings, machinery and equipment must be roadworthy.It should also be ensured by the timely provision of technical documents and materials and tools for the job must be of good quality.
This list of conditions shall specify the rules and regulations of labor protection at the enterprise.Failure to comply with at least one point an employee has the right to appeal to the authorities and demand to ensure necessary conditions for normal productive work.If the employer does not provide it, then the employee may be released from the obligation to implement the prescribed norms.This downtime has to be paid according to staffing, since the stop of production was not his fault.
safety standards - is a foundational document for the entire enterprise, so it is necessary to strictly adhere to the established order.