When a pregnancy, it's time to seriously take care about proper nutrition.During pregnancy, drink food influences, both pregnant, and her baby.However, there is no need to "eat for two."In this regard, to remember one very important rule that the quality is not due to the quantity.
It should be remembered that the period of pregnancy - is not the time to reduce weight through the use of special diets!
With proper selection of products among the four groups listed below you and your child is guaranteed a varied and balanced diet.
1. Dairy products - contain the proteins necessary for the growth of the baby and fill the needs of the mother's body, as well as minerals (calcium) necessary for strong bones and teeth.
In this regard, it is advisable to drink 0.5 liters of milk per day as in the whole form or in the form of dairy products (yogurt, yogurt, dairy desserts, yogurt), and cottage cheese.The diet is useful to include hard cheeses such as cheddar cheese, processed cheese, pasteurized cheese.
2. Meat products - contain protein, iron and B vitamins "B", as well as the need to fill the needs of the mother's body, and for the development of the child.
This group includes products from beef, pork, lamb, poultry, fish.Products of this group it is advisable to use twice a day.It is more expedient to give preference to poultry and fish.Eat only lean meats, removing in the process of preparation of sites containing fat.
- all meat, poultry and fish should be eaten boiled or baked form, avoiding fried and smoked food.
- skin from poultry before cooking should always be removed.
- White meat is always more lean than red.
- loin of beef, pork and lamb - most lean.
- all meat products and sausages contain a lot of fat.
Particularly noteworthy are the eggs that have to cook hard-boiled, and used only for food protein.
3. bakery , cereals, potatoes - contain carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and fiber.
Foods in this group include bread, preferably whole grain or wholemeal, potato dishes, pasta, rice, cereal from different types of cereals, muesli or cereal.Dishes of the products of this group should be included in the diet at every meal.
4. Fruits and vegetables - contain various vitamins and minerals needed to maintain the various functions of the body, and fiber to improve digestive processes.
number of crops, such as peas, beans, beans, lentils, cabbage and dried fruits are rich in iron.However, the iron absorption of the products occurs during their use less active than of meat products.To improve this process should be used at the same time foods rich in vitamin "C".
Vegetables and fruits should be included in the diet at least four times a day.Eat vegetables and fruits with the skin wherever possible.
is important to the proper distribution of food for each meal.Because meat, fish, cereals should be part of breakfast and lunch foods as foods rich in protein and increase metabolism for a long time retained in the stomach.In the afternoon, in the evening you should prefer milk-vegetable diet.Heavy meal in the evening has a negative impact on the body of a pregnant contributes to disruption of the normal rest and sleep.
The food during the day, it is desirable to use in 5-7 receptions.
total fluid intake should be 1.2-1.5 liters per day, including water, tea, coffee, juices, soups.
Reception salt limit in the second half of pregnancy up to 8 g per day, as more it contributes to the amount of water retention and edema.
permissible weight gain during pregnancy
It is a matter of concern to all.During the pregnancy, for 40 weeks total weight gain must be on average in the range from 9.5 to 12.5 kg.In the first 20 weeks of pregnancy weight gain should be about 2.5 kg at the rate of 500 c.per month.A second half of pregnancy in the next 20 weeks, body weight gain may be 10 kg at the rate of 500 g per week.
For a more accurate assessment of the permissible weight gain during pregnancy, you can use the following data.
First we need to calculate their body mass index (BMI) as follows: initial weight (kg) divided by height squared (m).The results showed that a BMI less than 19.8 is considered to be a reduced body weight.When a BMI ranging from 19.8 to 26 - a normal body weight.When a BMI greater than 26 - the excess weight.
Then using a table, you can determine the appropriate weight gain for a certain period of pregnancy.
for a normal pregnancy weight gain pregnant in the first place, is due to the development of the fetus, increasing the size of the uterus and the amount of amniotic fluid, breast, increase of the volume of fluid and blood in the body, and in the last instance - expense savingsfat (1.5-1.7 kg).
If you suddenly notice that you have indicated excessive weight gain or rate of weight gain are excessive in nature, the note did not appear accidentally in your diet these products that is highly advisable to exclude from the diet during pregnancy, namely,: jam, jam, marmalade, chocolate, chocolate biscuits, muffins, cakes, pies, cream, ice cream, fruit in sugar, as well as chips and crisps, sausages, sausages, fatty meat, mayonnaise.
alcoholic drinks, including beer, is totally unacceptable, even in small quantities.
Possible related problems and their solutions
difficulties with chair .To prevent constipation it is advisable to eat foods rich in fiber, namely wholemeal bread, cereal bran, oatmeal, beans, lentil soup, the night - yogurt or a one-day kefir on an empty stomach in the morning - raw vegetables and fruits, prunes, apples.
Nausea .This unpleasant phenomenon often occurs during the first trimester of pregnancy and, mainly in the morning.To prevent nausea, waking up in the morning and not getting up, try to eat a small piece of dry bread or toast, or a piece of apple.If you feel nausea throughout the day, making small breaks between meals with taking a small amount of food, but so that the total amount of food intake per day has not decreased.Otherwise long intervals between meals can induce vomiting.In some cases, avoid nausea allows the use of cold food that has no nutritional qualities lower than hot meals.Sometimes different cooking smells can also cause nausea, forcing avoid fried foods or foods with a variety of spices.
Heartburn .In the third trimester of pregnancy (in recent weeks), some women suffer from this unpleasant phenomenon.
To prevent heartburn and get rid of it should be:
- Avoid heavy meals, try to eat often and in small portions;
- Do not eat fried, fatty, smoked food and products;
- avoid strong tea and coffee,
- eat, slowly, slowly;
- Do not bend or lie down right after eating.
If these methods do not relieve you of these unpleasant effects, consult a physician.
In order to prevent food poisoning caused by dangerous pathogens intestinal infections, such as salmonella and listeria, during pregnancy, it is advisable not to eat:
- soft unpasteurised cheeses, such as Brie, Camembert, Stilitonand others.
- any pates;
- raw or cooked soft-boiled eggs;
- homemade dishes, which contain raw eggs: mousse, homemade ice cream, sweet tarts, etc.
- insufficiently cooked meat (red meat).
general principles of proper nutrition during pregnancy are as follows:
- Food should be taken often 5-7 times a day in small portions.
- Eat slowly, slowly.
- Drink more plain drinking water.A glass of water drunk before meals, will allow you to be satisfied more quickly and for a longer time.
- If you know that you can not limit yourself of any of the products, it is better to give up altogether.
- Eat more fish, birds, and less red meat.
- The food should be cooked, baked or stewed, but not fried.
- Prefer eating vegetables, fruits and cereals, vegetable oil.
Articles Source: art-med.ru