Sturgeon is a fleshy white fish, it can be eaten all year round.It contains large amounts of calcium, selenium, potassium and phosphorus, rich in vitamins A, B6 and B12.Sturgeon, like salmon, very well with rice, vegetables, or served as an independent second courses with a special sauce (such as skewers of sturgeon), as a snack salted or smoked, or use the abdomen sturgeon for the preparation of the first course.With the right combination of ingredients to eat sturgeon can be any day of the week.For the preparation of tasty fish dishes using the heat treatment required less than 20 minutes of time, the meat of this fish can not digest or overcook, otherwise it will be tough.Until the use of sturgeon kept in refrigerated or frozen.Buy sturgeon should have reputable sellers.
To prepare delicious and hearty soup using fresh sturgeon belly and smoked, cut into pieces of 1 cm. Ingredients:
- 500 g fresh sturgeon meat (bellies);
- 500 g smoked sturgeon meat (bellies);
- 2 tbsp (tablespoons) butter;
- 1 tablespoon (dining room) olive oil;
- 1 cup chopped onion;
- 2 zubochka garlic, finely cut;
- ½ cup chopped celery;
- ½ cups flour;
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable broth;
- 500g potatoes, peeled and diced;
- 1 spoon (tea) dried dill, tarragon and thyme;
- ½ tablespoons (tea) paprika;
- ¼ cup white wine;
- 1 tablespoon (dining room) fresh lemon juice;
- ¼ spoon (tea), hot sauce;
- 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper;
- 500 g sour cream, low-fat.
over medium heat in a large saucepan, mix butter and olive oil, onion, garlic and celery.Fry for about 10 minutes or until transparent bow.Sprinkle with flour and mix well.Gradually pour in the broth and continue stirring, the mixture should thicken slightly.Spread the abdomen sturgeon, potatoes, dill, tarragon, thyme and pepper.Reduce heat to medium, cover with a lid and cook for about 30 minutes was added to the broth sliced salmon, wine, lemon juice, hot sauce, salt and pepper.Cook over low heat, uncovered, for about 15 minutes mixed with sour cream, served hot.
To make self-starters salted sturgeon belly.Good to know some general guidelines.It is best to use only large, you can not use iodized salt.Eating properly cooked fish can lead to severe poisoning.If the fish are not put into the refrigerator or the glacier, it can go bad, the ambient temperature in pickling should not exceed 25-28 ° C.For quick pickling can be used abdominal part of the sturgeon.Ingredients:
- 1 kg of fish (bellies);
- ½ liters of water;
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt;
- 2 bay leaves;
- 10 peas black pepper;
- ½ tea spoon of sugar;
- 2 umbrella dill.
Prepare the brine: in boiling water dissolved salt, remove from heat and cool.The fish is immersed in brine, press down the plate to all abdomens were covered completely.After 4 hours, can be applied to the table or in the refrigerator.
Salmon bellies prepared sauce tiriyaki.You need the following products:
- 500 g salmon (abdomen, washed, obsushennye and cut into pieces);
- 2-3 cloves of minced garlic;
- 1 medium onion, cut into rings;
- 1 tablespoon (dining room) fresh ginger, cut into strips;
- 1 tablespoon (dining room) vegetable oil;
- 4 spoons (tablespoons) sauce Teriyaki Kikkoman;
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce and brown sugar;
- 1 tablespoon (dining room), cornstarch, stir in ¾ cup water;
- sesame seeds.
bellies Sprinkle with salt and pepper.Heat the oil in a small portion of non-stick skillet and fry the fish until lightly browned.Spread on paper towels and set aside aside.
Prepare the sauce: use the same pot, but pour the remaining oil.Roasted garlic, onion, ginger over medium heat.Add the soy sauce, teriyaki sauce and brown sugar.Keep stirring so as not to burn.Reduce heat to low.Poured slowly into a stirred suspension of starch, stir.Taste regulate salt, soy sauce, sugar.Cook until thick and the emergence of bubbles.Spread on a dish of salmon strips and pour sauce.Sprinkle with sesame seeds.