Today we continue to acquaint you with the tips of experts to those parents who choose not to enroll their children in kindergartens, and to educate and develop their home, it is possible that up to the school.
developing baby home
1. First of all, in the upbringing and development of their child's leadership is not "ideal", which you have read or heard, and not hypothetical success of your children of friends and acquaintances, but only abilities, opportunities and needs of your baby .
2. If you see that son or daughter does not come through, reading, writing, drawing, or other wisdom, do not press on the child , do not turn to him in a strict and rigid, "the teacher."
3. Train playing , try to turn homework into an interesting and exciting experience, and then the child will get used since childhood that learning - it's nice and fun.Love of learning is laid early in life, and will help your child of then his whole life, and first of all - in the school.
4. Do not forget that there are all
Professional teachers in such centers, studios and clubs will not only help your child easily learn all the necessary knowledge, but also to prepare it for school, and even help you to get used to the new regime for the future of the student, the lessons and homework.
fear to spoil matters and discipline
1. One of the most common parental fears is the fear of a spoiled child , was brought up at home, turn it into a failure to adapt to life "home child".
at the specialists answer that the way in which the child will grow depends not on whether to give it to the garden, and how his foster parents in the first place.
course in the kindergarten kid forced to take early socialization, learning to communicate and get along with other children, listen to teachers, to carry out certain tasks, group work, etc.
However, the house parents may well prepare the child for the "public" life.We just need to teach the kid yourself, do not allow it to be pushed around by adults and do not rush to fulfill all his whims, less fuss over him, to teach him not to get hysterical at the failure or scratch, charging him simple chores and responsibilities, to allow him to play with other childrenon the playground or children of friends (with a point less trying to interfere in their relationship).
2. Many parents believe that only in kindergarten a child can learn to be disciplined organized and live by clear timetable .
I must say that it is not.Discipline can be learned at home and - most importantly, to educate the kid adults themselves were organized and knew how to properly dispose of their time.
Build a schedule that would suit you and would meet the needs of the child.It is not so important, which accurately hour kid went to sleep or eat - more important procedure and the gap between them.And to create conditions for the child.
And do not forget to insert the calendar several rituals , which is very important for children.And the rituals to be performed strictly sequentially and do not forget about the little things.For example, before going to bed, first child collects toys, then eating or drinking something favorite, then bathes and washes, brushes his teeth, then changes into pajamas and lays its soft animal in bed, listening to a bedtime story, etc.
Every action of a baby in his daily routine can and should surround the small and large rituals.They help the child calm down, tune in to a new occupation, to replace the activity, as well - to become organized and disciplined.In this sense, the house mother or grandmother can better educate the kid than ever nervous, driven or employed as a teacher in kindergarten.
course, parents and grandparents need a lot of patience, focus, shutter speed and ingenuity to bring the child home to school, but the results may well turn out not worse, and even better than in the kindergarten.
that a child should know and be able to first grade?
Another common fear and concern of moms and dads is the fear that the child in the first class of the school will not know or be able to what is taught in the garden of his peers.
course, unified official standards in our country on this subject yet, but there are approximate requirements of what must teach the kid in kindergarten - it is to navigate and parents with children at home.
So, approximate requirements of knowledge and skills of preschool children :
1. Kid dozhen be able to play with other children, while respecting the rules of the games as well - to come up with new games and stories, to dream.
2. The child must be able to communicate with other children, to resolve minor conflicts, follow the rules of conduct in public places, to be able to "work as a team", know and follow basic safety rules.
3. preschooler to the first class should know and distinguish colors, paint (using crayons, paint, markers, etc.), cut with scissors, paper even something simple, to understand what proportion have drawn things, and thougha little bit to be able to build the track on his figure.Well, if the kid is also able to create together with other children.
4. usually engaged in kindergarten and basic musical education of children, so the kids are bringing home parents need to teach their children a little singing, dancing, playing (albeit clumsily) on some simple tools.You should also tell your child about different musical genres of rhythm and different tone of voice, that is an ear for music.
5. Be sure to teach his son or daughter to do some hand crafts, even simpler - for example, from natural materials.Build houses out of blocks together, master even simple figures according to the schemes of the designer, is learning, what are the basic geometric form, where and how to use them.
6. Of course, the child is already in school should be able to competently and coherently speak: to build long sentences to retell fairy tales and stories, describing different situations, understand adults.It is desirable that the kid could tell he knew by heart, and even small children's poems.
7. If we talk about the physical development of children, preschool to the first class, of course, should be able to jump, run and more or less actively participate in outdoor games.
8. And last, but very important point.The first class a child must be able to distinguish between all the objects by their shape, color, and size category.The kid should be able to count to ten, to determine the time on the clock, to distinguish the different directions in space (where the top where the bottom, where the right and left, etc.).
We have listed only the basic necessary requirements for future first-graders.If you can teach your baby at home reading, writing or even something useful, it will be an additional plus for his education and help him succeed in school.