Eye is a special sensory organ, which helps nearly everyone to navigate in space, to explore the world.It was he who can give the most complete information about what surrounds us.That is why the various violations of not only cause discomfort, but are able to mislead man and deprive him of some confidence.
are frequent violations of nearsightedness and farsightedness.
Myopia (that is, you can learn from this article), or, in other words, myopia - blurred vision, in which a person pretty well can see objects only at close range, and those who are far away,he sees the bad.This image focus falls not on the retina itself (which happens with normal vision), and in front of her.This means that the rays are refracted more than is necessary.
The disease occurs in one in three people on the planet.
main symptoms violation
Myopia (that is, above) is characterized by a specific vision impairments.Besides the fact that a person ceases to see objects well away from yourself, myopia is characterized by the following symptoms:
- outlines of objects blurred;
- world that surrounds the patient, merges;
- near vision absolutely does not suffer.
Depending on what stage of myopia in humans, the image of distant objects can vary from mild blurring to complete blur in some cases - even a few meters away.
In the case where a person has myopia combined with astigmatism, accompanying symptoms can be:
- double vision;
- distorted shapes of objects;
- straight lines can be perceived as curved.
myopia myopia in children and adults may be of varying degrees:
- Weak degree of impairment (less than 3 diopters) indicates the length of the eye by about 1 mm more than the norm, with the outlines of objects blurred slightly.
- average degree (less than 6 diopters) is characteristic of the eye, which is much longer than normal.Typically, such membranes and human eyes vessels strongly stretched, which leads to retinal degeneration.Good vision is maintained at a distance of 20-30 cm.
- high degree (more than 6 diopters) is the most severe stage of the development of myopia.Eye for such violations is modified, the retina greatly thinned.This also applies to the choroid.The patient can distinguish between fingers at arm's length, but reads only in the vicinity of the eyes, no more than 10 cm.
more serious degree of disturbance, the more thinned and stretched membrane of the eye.
risk factors that lead to a breach of
main reasons that can develop myopia in children and adults are:
- genetic predisposition;
- weakening of the tissues of the sclera;
- excessive eye strain (reading in poor light, in transport, a large amount of time spent in front of television or computer);
- mechanical injury (during birth or brain damage);
- lack certain microelements, which action is directed to the synthesis of the sclera (in particular, this requires zinc, copper and chromium).
Myopia (that is, above) - a disease that is very well to treatment and correction.There are several techniques that help get rid of the symptoms of the disease:
- contact lens.This treatment involves the use of glasses or contact lenses, depending on the severity of the violation.Points can be used as a permanent corrector lens is recommended to wear occasionally.
- medication.In this case, using drugs that are able to normalize the power of eye tissues.However, it is understood that the vitamins, antioxidants, various stimulants regeneration can not completely get rid of myopia.They only prevent possible complications and will support the eye muscles in tone.
- Hardware treatment.This method includes various methods to improve the power of the retina as well as the elimination of spasm of accommodation.Myopia - the most popular visual impairment at which illustrates the method of treatment.It is used as a means of recovery after surgery.
- Surgery.As a rule, use laser vision correction in specialized clinics.
prevent illness is always better than a pound of cure.This also applies to short-sightedness.
For the prevention of violations is very important to strictly adhere to the hygiene of view, and the sooner you start to do it, the more likely to prevent the occurrence of problems.
also need to follow the correct fit and light levels while working at his desk, reading.Try not to overtax your eyes periodically and let them relax, you can even perform certain exercises with myopia.Click on certain points:
- little fingers - in the cavity above the inner soldering century,
- forefingers - 2 cm cavity in the bone,
- third phalanx of the index finger, rub the eye socket,
- little fingers - point between the end of the eyebrow and the outer soldering eyes.
number of compressions should be 36 times for each point.
addition, follow a diet: it should be enough vitamins and minerals.
If you start to suspect that you develop myopia (that is, see the article), do not be afraid to see a doctor.If you make it in time, you can prevent the development of complications and continue to enjoy the world around them.