Quitting smoking can be just right at the solution of this problem maximum willpower .Because this process is really complicated.How emotionally, and physically.
What happens when I quit smoking ?
to the body it becomes stress, which manifests itself in illness, sleep disorders and excessive irritability.This is necessary to try to overcome the stress with minimal losses.Refusing a cigarette, you need to think about what their "lack" of the body need something to replace.Eat plenty of foods, which is composed of nicotinic acid: potatoes, beans, eggs, peas, beans, peanuts and bread.
Of the additional funds to take an assistant can afford modern medical development or time-tested traditional recipes.
folk remedy against nicotine addiction
How to quit smoking folk remedies can tell those who firmly decided that he wanted to get rid of nicotine addiction.The effectiveness of the use of certain recipe depends on how big the length of the smoker, the condition of the body, and most importantly,
Folk remedies because so called, that gained popularity among the masses, has repeatedly proved its effectiveness.
Existing recipes that tell us how to quit smoking folk remedies are divided into several large groups.
1. Infusions drinking
- Pour 1 tablespoon of crushed eucalyptus leaves boiling water (400 mL) and let stand for about two hours.Strain.Dissolve in the infusion tablespoon of honey and the same amount of glycerol.Accept infusion to 4 times a day for 100 ml for months.
- Mix 5 teaspoons of burdock juice with water or potato juice in a ratio of 1: 1.Drink solution should be at night for two weeks.
- Mix a teaspoon of tea (black), half a teaspoon of chicory, mint, nettle and valerian.Brew this fee is necessary in the event of an acute desire to smoke in the ratio of 1 teaspoon of tea leaves into two cups of boiling water.Store collected in a closed glass container.
- Pour a tablespoon of oatmeal with two glasses of water (warm), leave overnight.In the morning pour boiling water, cool, then strain.It should take a month before a meal, half a cup.
The question how to quit smoking folk remedies prove their worth time.
2. Means for chewing
- Smolka fruit trees (apple, cherry, apricot) well to neutralize the desire to smoke.Incidentally, it is also useful for teeth.
- dried pineapple, dried apricots or prunes also have a similar effect.
- Prunus able to instill an aversion to nicotine for two weeks.To achieve this effect, before the smoke, chew and spit out a sprig of cherry.
These simple recommendations will help to figure out how to quit smoking folk remedies using constantly.
3. Plants instead of tobacco
- Tamp cigarettes herbs (thyme suit, tansy, Bogorodsk grass) to gradually wean themselves from nicotine.
- Well to such structure: mint, St. John's wort, yarrow, plantain, eucalyptus, horsetail, thyme, sage and clover.
- helps fight addiction and soft shell of coconut, which will have to be dried and finely chopped.
- 1-2% solution of tannin.
- solution of baking soda (1 tablespoon per cup of water).
- Two teaspoons peppermint mix with a spoon calamus root.To insist on the water for an hour.
quick way to quit smoking by the method of Allen Carr
Allen Carr developed a highly original and, most importantly, effective technique that helps to quit smoking.
Its main tenet is "Quitting smoking is easy!" After obeying the author, quit smoking Richard Branson, Ashton Kutcher, Henon Hopkins, Britney Spears.
Development Carr are based on the fact that smoking is not brings pleasure .Action cigarettes is that each subsequent tightening removes the negative effects of the previous one. this deceptive effect of producing cigarettes satisfaction and leads to nicotine addiction.
Carr explains in his book that the relief felt by the smoker, lighting another cigarette, it is a permanent condition of the person smoking.Terrific true!After all of this before no one seriously thought about it.
Allen Carr further argues that dependence on nicotine only exists in the mind of the smoker .In fact, it is much stronger than physical dependence.In order to give up cigarettes, it is necessary to reject fears of the possibility of quitting.
More than 25 million people after reading Carr's easy enough to have been able to forget about cigarettes.