Ever since childhood my mother tried to instill the love of her children to such foods as liver and carrots.It is believed that first of all they are rich in vitamin A growth, which is so necessary in the development of the baby.So what are the vitamins contained in the carrots and liver?This issue is of concern to many young mothers and not only.
Carrots: useful properties
known that this vegetable is very necessary for normal life and functioning of the human body.What are its benefits?It turns out, in the following capacities:
- due to high content in its composition of beta-carotene, carrots, prevents the development of cancer;
- the vegetable regulates the exchange of carbon;
- improves emotional state;
- used as a laxative.
In addition, it is worth noting that the regular consumption of such vegetables as carrots, helps extend years of life, and the lack of beta-carotene can cause the development of cataracts, the formation of stones in the urinary tract, and so on. D.
worth notingthat even small carrot is able to provide the daily requirement for retinol (vitamin A).
Indications for use carrots
doctors recommend eating raw carrots and juice from it for the following diseases:
- liver disease;
- heart problems and his system;
- stomach problems and his system;
- violation of mineral metabolism;
- eye diseases;
- as a prophylactic antiviral agent.
boiled carrots is shown to people with diseases such as:
- intestinal dysbiosis;
- stone formation.
In addition, regular consumption of carrots helps to eliminate many of the problems with human skin.With its help, for example, are successfully treated signs of dermatitis.
Carrots: the composition of vitamins
list of vitamins contained in the above vegetables (100 g):
- 183,3 mg retinol - vitamin A (from the required standards is 20.4%);
- 1,1 mg beta-carotene (from the desired norm is 22%);
- 0,1 mg thiamine - vitamin B1 (from the required standards is 6.7%);
- 0,02 mg of riboflavin - vitamin B2 (on the desired norm is 1.1%);
- 0,3 mg niacin - vitamin B3 (from the required standards is 6%);
- 0,1 mg pirodoksin - vitamin B6 (from the desired norm is 5%);
- 9 micrograms folivoy acid - vitamin B9 (from the required standards is 2.3%);
- askorbinki 5 mg - vitamin C (desired norm is 5.6%);
- 0.6 mg tocopherol acetate - vitamin E (from the necessary rate is 4%);
- 0,06 mg biotin - vitamin H (from the required standards is 0.1%);
- 13,2 vitamin K (from the desired norm is 11%);
- 8,8 mg of choline.
Furthermore, the above vegetable rich in such useful micronutrients such as cobalt, molybdenum, manganese, potassium, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, chromium, sodium.
benefits of vitamins contained in carrots
above substances that are part of this vegetable, the following effect on the body:
- Vitamin A (retinol) has been actively involved in the work of the adrenal and thyroid, oxidative processes and the growth process, the exchange ofproteins, cholesterol, and hydrocarbons.It also helps to restore the epithelium of the skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin E plays a role in carrots powerful antioxidant.Moreover, it slows down the aging process, strengthens the muscles and blood vessels.
- askorbinku normalize the metabolism of fats, hydrocarbons, proteins, and helps the smooth functionality of the heart and its system, enhances immunity, copes with viral infections.
- B vitamins help to regulate the metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbons.In addition, they improve the functioning of the heart, increase the protective ability of the organism, soothe the nervous system, corrected vision.In particular, in short supply, for example, vitamin B2 may be problems with the bone tissue and the process of digestion.
- Niacin improves blood circulation, detoxification has impact, thereby reducing the pressure (blood).
- Carrots are rich in vitamin K, it is often referred to as the active assistant blood and blood system, because the substance strengthens capillaries, improves blood clotting and prevents the deposition of salts on the walls of blood vessels.
- Choline affects the person's memory, calms the central nervous system (CNS).Its main ability - regulation of insulin levels.
Contraindications to eat carrots
This vegetable is desirable to use in the diet for people with the following problems:
- gastroduodenit (duodenal ulcer);
- inflammation of the small intestine.
abuse of the above product causes a gag reflex, headache, drowsiness and fatigue.
What vitamins are contained in the liver
list of components of certain foods is very important for every human being.Often we wonder what vitamins are contained in the carrots and liver or, for example, apples and pears.After all, knowledge about the benefits of various fruits, vegetables, meat quality help to diversify our menu.So after all what vitamins are in the liver?This information helps the person to correctly configure your daily diet.
liver contains such vitamins (100 g):
- 8,2 mg retinol (vit. A);
- 1 mg of beta-carotene;
- askorbinki 33 mg;
- 0,3 mg thiamine (vit. B1);
- 2,19 mg of riboflavin (vit. B2);
- 240 mg of folic acid;
- 9 mg of niacin.
Furthermore, this product is rich in trace elements such as sodium, magnesium, copper, iron, cobalt, zinc and others.
Useful properties of liver
This product is very essential for human health, for the following reasons:
- due to high content of retinol, the liver affects the kidneys, brain, eyes;
- components included in the above product, responsible for smooth skin, strong teeth, thick hair;
- normalizes the process of blood clotting;
- calms the nerves;
- has anti-inflammatory effect;
- prevents the development of atherosclerosis;
- prevent the emergence of impotence;
- protects the body from the effects of tobacco and alcohol;
- has a beneficial effect on the thyroid due to selenium.
People with the following diseases is shown eating the liver:
- vision problems;
- kidney disease;
- poor vision;
- a heart attack;
- heart problems and his system;
- nervous system disorders;
- joint disease;
for the proper selection of the daily diet is very important to know the composition of food products (which contain vitamins).The carrots and liver found a large amount of retinol - vitamin growth.Therefore these products have similar useful properties.
Contraindications to the use of liver
This product is not desirable to eat for people with problems such as, for example, elevated blood cholesterol as it may be a prerequisite for the development of angina, stroke, myocardial infarction.
In addition, the elderly should also minimize the use of a liver.After all, this product contains a lot of extractives.
Carrots and liver - the most used products.Their benefits are often told pediatricians and therapists.Therefore, questions about what vitamins are contained in the carrots and liver, why they are necessary for the body, excite more than one person.This information will help to choose the right foods and make your daily ration of food.