Investigative actions are enshrined in legislation and enables the application of measures gosprinuzhdeniya ways of collecting, recording and verification of evidence.The Code of Criminal Procedure contains a list of such methods, which is exhaustive.In particular, it secured the investigative actions, which are the source of evidence.These include:
- inspection (dwelling, premises, vehicles, any object or thing).It is used to detect the physical evidence at the scene, the individual characteristics of things, fixing the situation, etc .;
- investigative experiment (needs to play "picture of what happened," to establish the possibility of committing a crime by a specific person, and others.);
- survey (used to determine the state in which the person was, for example, drug or alcohol intoxication, and when bodily harm is used to determine the severity and others.);
- search (most commonly used in the community, as well as in other premises and legitimate possession of the suspect or accused person to locate the kidnapped, things and objects that are prohibited for free circulation);
- control negotiations (to secure the necessary preparations for the crime, his punishment, as well as establishing the location of a person in case of investigation);
- recess (used when you know where the object to be seized. Such investigations as search and seizure, are required for the removal of relevance to the investigation of subjects);
- arrest of correspondence (usually used in case of declaration of a person on the wanted list);
- questioning (one of the main actions to be completely in the investigation of any criminal proceedings. The person may witness, the expert, the suspect, the accused. It is the main source of necessary information);
- identification (either the perpetrator or the subject, which has a value of, for example, if you had been kidnapped. For identification imposed three or more to a person or object. Identify (victim, witness) must justify on what grounds he had learned something or otherperson or thing);
- confrontation (necessary to eliminate the essential contradiction in the testimony between interrogated earlier parties. Investigative actions (questioning, confrontation) are often necessary as the accused persons do not always want to admit their guilt;
- check readings on site (suspect in the presence of witnessesleaves the scene and tells how he committed the crime, for example, penetrated into the house, what the situation in the house, where he found the stolen, etc. This helps to fully restore all the "chain of events" and exclude the possibility of a suspect to incriminate himself,if he decided to take on someone else's crime;
- expertise (there are many varieties: fingerprinting, investigative, handwriting, biological, and others. All of them are designed to establish certain circumstances);
- exhumation of the corpse (it is necessary to establish the cause of death).
General rules of investigative actions - a set of rules laid down in the Criminal Procedure Code and regulatory conditions and the procedure for their conduct, as well as established measures to guarantee their production.The main condition is usually - the presence of the criminal case.However, this is not necessarily in all cases.For example, to establish the existence of the composition prior to the initiation of the case can be made a crime scene examination.
The law there is the concept "immediate investigation".They carried the body of inquiry since the initiation of proceedings, preliminary investigation of which necessarily within 10 days.Such works are necessary to secure evidence which may subsequently be lost.These include the crime scene examination, examination, inspection, examination of witnesses, search and others.