Many people try to come to terms with an unpleasant odor, and think that he will take the flavor, evaporate, disappear.But perfumers know that the base notes are alarming for a long time, even after a few days.There are ways to get rid of bad perfume?
wrist trying to wash with soap and water - it is not very effective.Because the flavors are in formulas ingredients soluble in alcohol but not in water.Following this logic, you can remove the perfume with pure alcohol.It is indeed possible, but to go and get the fragrance alcohol or irritation to the skin is not very desirable.So, we must find other, more appropriate ways:
- Makeup Remover. necessary means for waterproof makeup.Soak a cotton swab and apply this product in the area of the skin where there is perfume.Leave on for 3 minutes.Then, repeat the procedure.Wash the skin with water.The smell was gone!
- oil. Many perfumers use this method when they come home from work to get rid of perfumes, which can be on the skin.Apply to skin almond o
- Washing powder. This method effectively.You should use detergent instead of soap and remove the smell.However, if your powder flavors and fragrances, it may happen that the skin, even to get rid of the hated flavor, but will get a new, very intense and not always tolerant.
How to get rid of perfume on clothes?
Firstly, you should make it a rule not to stifle anything except his own skin.But if the smell was on the clothes, there are a few tricks:
- Dry Cleaning - airing clothes outdoors - use of soda: pack smelly thing in a bag or a box of baking soda.Soda will absorb the smell.
By the way, all of these methods work and to remove any other odors from clothes, whether they smoke or cooking odors.
How to get rid of the perfume on your hair?
rich musky odors can be kept on the hair, even after shampooing.Use to remove hair with perfume so-called "grandmother's recipe for French»:
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar or wine with a cup of water.Wash the hair with this "air conditioning."Water is no longer wash.After drying, the hair will not smell any perfume or vinegar, and gain luster.
Articles Source: mycharm.ru