in any department store or supermarket interested consumer can purchase a variety of cosmetic products manufacturers: anti-aging creams and serums, shampoos and hair conditioners, soaps of any of the numerous varieties and species, scrubs, masks and gels.On the label of each of these products can be found on the inscriptions immeasurable benefits of natural ingredients that make up the funds.However, even when specifying "90% of natural raw material" or "99% organic" cosmetics whole comprises a plurality of potentially hazardous ingredients, including preservatives and surface-active agent (surfactant).
Thus, natural herbal cosmetics, which you can create your own hands in the kitchen will always be not only economically, but also healthier than its counterparts purchased.You can independently select grass and other organic components for a certain type of care of the skin or for the treatment of specific skin problems.Replacing one ingredient to others, you can easily cook a variety of means to maintain health and beauty.
Since natural cosmetics herbal does not contain chemical preservatives, its shelf life is much shorter than that of the commercial products.To reduce the risk of damage of such funds, follow the simple rules:
- watch cleanliness of equipment and containers;
- avoid dipping your fingers straight into funds - use brushes, sponges and other accessories;
- cosmetics cook small portions;
- keep domestic formulations in the refrigerator.
Herbal Facial Scrub
Experts recommend using scrub once a week, to accelerate the exfoliation of dead cells and stimulate blood circulation.Gentle exfoliant give face glow and incredible softness.It should, however, be very careful when handling sensitive skin scrub: movement should be slow and careful.Even natural cosmetics herbal (pictured below) can damage the skin by incorrect use or too frequent application.
To prepare homemade exfoliant, you will need:
- 1 part oat flakes;
- 1/3 of the corn flour;
- 1/3 portion of dried herbs (such as marigold, lavender, peppermint, rose petals, and you can also use herbal mixture);
- almonds, clay or sugar (to choose from, you can use one of these ingredients, or all together in a total amount of one tablespoon).
- Mix oatmeal, cornmeal, herbs and almonds, clay or sugar in a clean coffee grinder.
- Grind to powder (can be ground using a mortar and pestle).
- scrub Store in a tightly closed container in a cool, dry month.Shelf life - up to three months.
- How to use: pour some of the mixture on the palm.Add water to make a paste.Apply an even layer of the composition on the face, avoiding the eye area.Gently massage in the scrub into the skin in a circular motion.Rinse thoroughly.
mask for dry skin
Unlike commercial products, this flexibility can boast only natural herbal cosmetics.At home, you can create almost any composition, suitable for all skin types and is able to treat specific problems.For example, facial mask can be an organic emollient and moisturizing properties have unique or, conversely, to tighten the skin.
To prepare a hydrating mask for dry skin, it is enough to start to look in the fridge or cupboard.Many fruits, dairy products comprise alpha-hydroxy acids useful.In addition, natural cosmetics herbal often includes components such as eggs, aloe vera, pumpkin pulp, cocoa powder (not sweetened).To supply dry skin should be added to the mask of avocado, coconut or olive oil, cream, egg yolks, honey, oatmeal, milk, natural yoghurt.
For example, you can use the following composition:
- 2 tablespoons of thick yogurt;
- 1 egg yolk and 1 tablespoon of liquid honey;
- few drops of olive oil or coconut oil.
Preparation mask for dry skin
- Mix yogurt, egg yolk and honey, olive oil or coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Use a cotton pad or ball to apply the mask on your face.Avoid the eye area.Leave the mixture on your face for 10-15 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse with warm water, then rinse with cool water.
mask for oily skin
If your hobby - Natural Cosmetics Herbal (with their hands to create the miracle means preferred by many women), and the skin on the face relates to fatty type, choose ingredients from tightening and toning properties green clay, apple cider vinegar, bananas, orange or cranberry juice, egg whites, strawberries, witch hazel.After mixing the components of a mask for long retain uniformity, so no regrets throw away leftovers.
addition to herbal masks have a great effect fruit compositions.To prepare this mixture you need:
- 1 ripe banana;
- 1 egg white;
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar or orange (lemon) juice.
Preparation mask for oily skin
- Mix the banana pulp, egg white and vinegar (or juice) in a blender.Beat until smooth paste.
- Use a cotton ball or disc for applying the mask on the skin.Avoid the eye contour.
- Rinse with warm water after 10-15 minutes.In addition, rinse your face with cool water.
ideal component of any additional herbal face masks - dried lavender.
If you are unsure of how to properly prepare the natural herbal cosmetics, hair, use components are equally suitable to all types.Excellent choice - nettle, calendula, rosemary, sage.Adding vinegar or lemon juice will help restore the natural pH of hair.It is noteworthy that the peculiar smell of vinegar disappears quickly.
- 1 teaspoon dried or a handful of fresh herbs (laurel, calendula, rosemary, Roman chamomile, dandruff - nettle);
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice.
- Place the herbs in a bowl and pour a glass of boiling water.
- Add vinegar or lemon juice and leave for 10-15 minutes under the lid.
- Press, the infusion cool to room temperature and rinse their hair freshly washed with shampoo.Like other natural cosmetics herbal infusion not be stored, so you must cook it in an amount sufficient for one rinsing.