During the past decades significantly decreased male reproductive function, where the main role played by the quality of sperm.This is due to the fact that sperm cells become less active and mobile (which is why they find it difficult to reach the ovum) have an irregular shape (can not fertilize an egg).Research in this area suggests that the fourth of the couples can not conceive, and a third of these cases, the fault of poor-quality sperm.
before the onset of pregnancy, women are paying special attention to their health.But at the same time, the male reproductive function is underestimated, although experts say confidently that pregnancy men's health is as important as a woman.So that in the future no serious problems with the reproductive function, preferably a man think about how to improve the quality of sperm, already in his youth, in fact then be too late.
What determines the quality of a good sperm
seed quality is determined by the following factors:
- number. reproductive function If men are good, that semen should contain about 39 million active sperm.
- quality.Cum should contain about 4% of healthy sperm correct shape and structure.Sperm must be properly shaped oval head and a long tail, which directs them forward.Sperm with a large irregularly shaped heads and tails with small will be much more difficult to fertilize the egg.
- sperm motility. pregnancy occurred when about 40% of the sperm is movable.
Causes of poor sperm quality
In order to understand how to improve the quality of sperm, it is also important to know what has affected this fact.There are many different factors that adversely affect the quality of sperm:
- use of alcohol or illicit drugs;
- stress and hard work;
- too frequent ejaculation, as it may slow down the process of seminal fluid.Therefore it is recommended to wait about 2-3 days before the next ejaculation;
- fitting linen trousers;
- abuse sauna, hot tub;
- sedentary lifestyle;
- testicular trauma;
- zinc deficiency in the body.
How to improve the quality of sperm
need only follow a few simple tips to improve the quality of sperm.
- Eat multivitamins.It is important to receive daily vitamins A and E, which are responsible for the optimal quantity and quality of the semen of men.
- include in your diet vegetables and fruits.It is advisable to consume those foods that contain:
- zinc (oysters, bananas, avocados, almonds and other nuts).Zinc improves sperm motility and improves the synthesis of testosterone.
- vitamin A (carrots, milk, chicken, fish oil, cheese, eggs, liver).Vitamin A increases the amount of sperm produced.
- vitamin C (strawberries, oranges, broccoli, kiwi).It increases sperm motility, while reducing possible anomalies sperm.
- Vitamin E (almonds, sunflower seeds, spinach, broccoli).
- selenium (garlic).Selenium prevents the formation of defects.
- lycopene (tomatoes, watermelon, pink grapefruit, pink guava, papaya, red bell pepper).
- Avoid stressful situations.Stress interferes with the body to produce hormones needed to produce sperm.Also it does not adversely affect the male sexual function.
- Instead of constantly wondering how to improve the quality of sperm, try to lead an active life.Physical activity has a beneficial effect on the whole body.It is important not to overdo it, otherwise you may provoke a temporary hormonal failure which could affect the quality of semen not the way we get.
- Watch your weight.
- Do not forget to drink water!Dehydration also has a negative impact on the quality of sperm, because most of the seminal fluid is composed of water.Try a day to drink about 8 glasses of water.
In the event that changes for the better is not observed, it is recommended to visit a doctor who will tell you how to improve the quality of sperm.