It is believed that the term means the content of the text content of pages of web sites, t. E. The basic information supporting the load.However, this view is not entirely correct.
In fact, all the information posted on the website on the internet is content.Under this definition gets text content resources, videos, photographs and drawings, record.All kinds of advertising and controls.As a result, the concept of content gives a very broad definition.
So, content - what is it?The simplest answer to this question will be - filling the site.And then there is its separation of different types and kinds.
- information.This type of content is useful for the user.For example, the description of the goods, the news, the various surveys, thematic information.This species is the main content of virtually any website.And on its quality and usefulness depends on the loyalty of users to a resource, and its popularity.
- commercial or marketing content.This includes any advertising messages about promotions, discounts, and selling texts.And not very good when such content occupies most of the content of the site.However, some creators aim to make a profit as quickly as possible from the project.As a result, the resource is obtained with a bunch of hype, pop-ups and useless commercial items, which are unlikely to find readers.
- Entertainment.These include pictures, funny stories, jokes, interesting facts - everything that entertains visitors, attracts attention.
- Training.Great view of content, allowing to attract the attention of visitors and increases the "utility" of the resource.But do not confuse the training content with school subjects, such as algebra or geometry.These include benefits such as master classes, step by step instructions, training videos, and so on. D.
harmonious combination of all of these types of content makes a website useful, informative and popular with Internet users.
content - what is it?Types of content
By type of display on the site content can be divided into static and dynamic.
- Static is the part of the content of sites that can change a resource manager.For example, text content pages.
- dynamic.It is also found under the name of user content, such as forums, comments, feedback.A significant advantage of such content is the opportunity to receive feedback from users and allow them to fill their own resources.Naturally, in this case, moderation is necessary.By dynamic filling site also includes information blocks, the content of which varies depending on the external data.For example, advertising content which depends on the previously entered by the user requests.
Filling qualitative content - is the basis for creating any website.From this depends largely on the resource position in search results, as well as its popularity among users.To be truly good content must meet several criteria.
Sometimes you can find the name of the "content of the SS."PS stands for search engine, for example, "Yandex" or any other.Therefore, the content of the search engines - is any information given out by search engines.The uniqueness of the text
most important property that should have content for a site - is unique.This primarily refers to the textual content of the site and means that on the internet should not be repetitive text.The uniqueness of the content on the site is welcomed not only by users of the Internet, but also search engines.Using the information copied from other resources, has a negative impact on the rankings and, accordingly, to the position in the search results.
Check any text on the uniqueness simply.To do this, there are many services - such as "ETXT-antiplagiat" or "Advego Plagiatus."
lack of grammatical and stylistic errors
Firstly, the presence in the text of any errors it does not paint.In addition, users simply will not read such a text, impression of the resource they remain very negative.Second, search engine spiders have long learned how to determine the quality of the text, and errors adversely affect the position of the site.So foolish to think using a low-quality content it will benefit the site.
There are cases when in the pursuit of unique authors deliberately distort offers permutation of words or thoughtless use of synonyms.As a result, there is a unique program in terms of the text, it is unreadable and distorted the meaning of terms of visitors.
lack of so-called "water" in the texts.All met examples of content in which much has been written without error, perhaps even a good language, but about anything.This happens when the author should, or could, really want to write a certain amount of text, but his lack of knowledge on the topic of power for a couple of sensible proposals.
lack of desire to fill in the gaps in their knowledge, plus the desire to do everything in a hurry pushed him to write the text is empty.The result is utter dregs read that man certainly will not find what he was looking.And of course, for a long time on the resource, he will not be delayed.
Forms textual content
- Copywriting.Unique text written by the author based on their own knowledge and experience, or to communicate with others.
- Rewriting.Also unique text, but its creation is based on information taken from several sources, and rewritten by the author in his own words.Those people who are in school, not just engaged in rewriting.The essence of the summaries is the same - to write their own words uslyshanoe preserving meaning.
- SEO texts. This copywriting or rewriting optimized for search engines and contain keywords.With proper writing Searches organically entered in the text and do not affect its meaning.
- Plagiarism.Sometimes it is called copy-paste.Is simply copied to the site information from various resources.The text does not change anything at all, or is subject to a minimum correction.For example, changing company names, addresses, personal information and so on. D.
Management Information Systems Online
or abbreviated CMS.These systems provide a convenient and easy content management, namely the addition of new pages to the site and edit existing ones.
using CMS to create websites has many advantages:
- relative simplicity of creating resources.
- No need for deep knowledge of programming.
- A variety of design templates that you can customize on your own.
- Easy expansion project.
- good functional CMS: for example, the site can be easily connect the module blog, forum or gallery.
- Orientation many CMS to certain types of projects.For example, there are systems for the creation of blogs, e-commerce sites, business cards, and so on. D.
Thus, answering the question: "Content - what is it?"- It can be concluded that the term referred to all the things that we see on the Internet.And on its quality and usefulness depends on the popularity of any web resource.