There is a profession - to defend the Motherland!Russian officers - is the pride and glory of our army and, of course, Russia.At all times, these people were the eternal guardian of the interests of their own country, and always, despite the constant hardships and inconveniences, her breasts defended its inhabitants.That is why, the officer - it's not even a profession but a vocation.And in the Russian army, they are, and are not working.The life of the officers and their families and can not be called cloudless light.But, in spite of everything, they show an example of loyalty and honor.
Russian officers.The history of formation
in the Russian army, they were due to military reform XVII.It is, basically, were exclusively hired foreigners.But over time, Peter I began to form all the top staff housing Russian nobles.Serve the country had the highest and prestigious status in society.No wonder it was in those days, Russia has significantly expanded its borders.
With time and the change of numer
officer's honor was and is above all: power, money, love and life.It is in her honor a legend, sung songs and removed a lot of movies.And even today it is not just an empty phrase - it's a lifestyle.
Code of officer's honor
On special unspoken set of rules and obligations, which were to be guided by all the military with the rank, has been much talk.All the stories of the defenders of the motherland impregnated by these laws.But mostly, it's common notions and speculations.Code of Honor was fully formed even during the Russian-Japanese war.Here are a few of the rules that serve and honor today:
- not promise, if not confident in the possibility of fulfillment of this promise.
- Keep simply and with dignity.
- not be too outspoken.Language - is the real enemy.
- can not carouse.This is only a compromise of the officer.
- Avoid monetary relations with our closest comrades.
- Authority works enough service and knowledge of the matter.
- Subordinates should respect rather than fear.
- can not recover lost time.Therefore, the best solution - action.
- better to think correctly than many know.
These are the basic elements of a code officer's honor, thanks to which the military today are valued and revered.Fulfilling those requirements, each of them becomes the above circumstances and time.
Myths and Reality of Russian officers
During the Great October Socialist Revolution was a lot of rumors and speculation about the nobles, the king's military and other pillars of imperialism.Most of these "facts" were a simple anti-propaganda.But there was also a lot of obvious exaggerations and created by supporters of Nicholas II.Among them, the most prominent are:
- All officers of Russia (the Empire) - this nobles and landlords, bathed in luxury and wealth.- As a rule, they really were from noble families.But most of them were impoverished.
- officers had their own land and a decent salary.- According to the stories of many contemporaries, and senior and junior staff of the tsarist army invincible especially eked out a miserable existence.
- Any professional soldier could state secret permission or excuse in any cafe for another glass of vodka.- The distinguishing feature of the officers at the time were self-sacrifice, honor and fighting spirit.Therefore, betrayal or carelessness could not admit even in thought.
the period of revolution in the leadership of the Imperial Army had a number of excellent officers, who personally went through several wars.It really was the "elite" of the Russian troops.And it is particularly useful phrase: "There is such a profession - to defend the motherland."
system of military ranks and titles
They define the position of the military in relation to each other.In addition, the title refers to, and responsibilities, as well as human rights.For the first time the legislative system officials was fixed back in 1647, Peter I in the "Table of Ranks" consolidated in a single document, all military ranks.
After bloody and all-destroying October Revolution all the grades were simply abolished.Differ only by military position (commander, head, and so on. D.).Gradually, these positions were finalized.
during the war also made their own adjustments to the military statutes.Guards were introduced special titles and decals.But defenders of the motherland, the revolutionary sailors and soldiers were abolished altogether.
In 1994, the general system of military ranks Russia has been significantly upgraded.Now, General of the Army may be exclusively the head of the Armed Forces.In addition, titles vary by type: naval and land.
Basic principles and dogma of military and patriotic education of military officers
- people who give orders and commanding sometimes many thousands of people.They can not be guided by the simple emotions, to be uneducated and narrow-minded.Personal development and improvement of Russian officers - this is one of the main objectives of any military training academy.More Dragomirov acting general and writer, put forward the idea of such education:
- homeland defenders must be disciplined and unconditionally obey orders.
- Education should be higher education.
- Transitioning from private to general.Learn needed something gradually, then connecting all the pieces together.
- Training should be more clearly, specific and understandable examples.
This Russian officers discharged from any military institutions must possess the following qualities:
- devotion to the Motherland.
- decisiveness, courage and the ability to endure stoically and uncomplainingly all the blows plight.
Often these principles of conduct and the nature of the officer were not accepted, and sometimes even rejected by the military leadership.But many years later, they are still relevant.
best military institutions to train officers
Today, everyone knows that there is such a profession - to defend their homeland.But where they are taught the craft of this difficult?And what it represents is a system of training and military staff in Russia?
During the reign of the Romanov future officers trained in such institutions:
- Military Academy.It is the highest institution in Tsarist Russia - a kind of university.Then, there were as many as six.There preparing supreme command staff, and to get here was virtually impossible.Average
- military institutions.It is, basically, and Imperial College School.These young people are recruited, has not finished school.Training lasted 3 years.
- Cadet and the Corps of Pages.It was a kind of military school, which prepares students for admission to military academies.But there were only 10% of graduates.
If we talk about modern Russia, it is now the most famous are those military schools, which survived even after the revolution and the Great Patriotic War.Its historical traditions are passed on to future officers of the Russian Army.These are: military academy land and missile forces, military space academy and military institutions, Suvorov and Nakhimov colleges, cadet corps, and so on. D.
Who are the cadets?
That title was awarded to the Russian officers before 1917. It has German roots.It denotes a young master, or lord.In Russia it was originally appropriated candidates on the first chief officer rank.Then it became a student of Russian military schools.Depending on the kind of infantry there were also fanen-cadets, cadets and bayonet-cadet estandart.
youth taught them the art of war, since 1851 the Navy cadets became known newcomers volunteers with higher education, and later - the students of educational institutions of the Navy.Typically, these officers had a higher status than the same Marines, and are classified as non-commissioned officers.
tactics and strategies are.These boys are not by hearsay know what it means to defend the homeland.Honor and dignity taught them a first-rate military schools.And they love to Russia sneaking through his life and many wars and conflicts.
This title was awarded to many diplomats and officials.One of the most famous gentleman of the bedchamber was the same Alexander Pushkin.He received the title in 1833 by the Emperor himself.
officers - the heroes of the Russian Empire
These names probably knows every modern student.They went through the story and will remain there forever as the military leaders, strategists and heroes, to defend our homeland.They chanted the names of their contemporaries and descendants:
- Suvorov.Legendary captain Alexander, known not only phenomenal strategic and tactical abilities.This is an example of the most severe self-discipline and self-improvement.
- Kutuzov.He was appreciated not only the ability of the military, but also cheerful character.Since childhood, Kutuzov was diligent and loved to study language and history.He always took care of the population and Russian soldiers.
- Ushakov.Admiral Fyodor known base of the Black Sea Navy, development of a new naval tactics and won almost 40 battles.
History knows a lot of Russian officers, has earned its title of sweat and blood.They forever will be an example for future military-boys.
Heroes of World War II and Russia
Great Patriotic War is still fresh in the memory of future generations.All the atrocities committed on Russian soil, are comparable only with the bravery and courage of Russian soldiers and officers.It is they, not the people in the Kremlin, homeland defense at the cost of many millions of their own lives.
Many of these heroes deserve the title and we know that this officer had the honor of being the most meat grinder of war.Nevertheless, they were assigned to worthy jewels.This Major Ivan Vorobyov, a native of the peasants, and later the legendary pilot, and Michael Z. Bondarenko - a military squadron commander, Lieutenant-General Vladimir Alekseenko and many others.We should not forget about the great martial marshals such as Georgy Zhukov, Semyon Budyonny, Konstantin Rokossovsky, Alexander Vasilevsky and others.All of them are key to the Great Victory.
After the collapse of the Soviet Union was not much time, but during this short time, it was the mass of military conflicts and operations.They proved that there are still people for whom there is still such a work, to defend the motherland.They were awarded the title of Hero of the great Russia.Among them: Sulambek Oskanov Valery Olovarenko Sergei Arefiev and so on. D.
best works of Russian officers
Russian military - defenders of the pride of the country.No wonder about them composed a lot of songs, poems, ballads, removed a huge number of films and cartoons.
If we talk about music and poetry, the most famous of these is the composition of "Gentlemen", "Ataman", "Officers of Russia", the poem "An officer," "Officers", "There is such a profession, to defend the motherland" and so on.d. They dedicated their works Akhmatova, Gumilev, Tsvetaeva and many others.
But the most memorable films is: the legendary "Officers" to Yumatova, "Admiral" with Khabensky, "When Cossacks Cry" Sholokhov, "White Sun of the Desert" and many other Soviet and contemporary films and serials.
These works are helping not to forget about the exploits of Russian officers and foster a sense of patriotism and pride for the country.