We used to think that our emotions - is "only" our mental experiences, our thoughts, our excitement.But this is not the whole truth.Each of our emotion has three components: the actual psychological and somatic muscle.What is the last two components and what are they for?
thing is that emotions - it is a very long time "acquisition" of evolution.Emotions Mother Nature "came up" to the body can be oriented in the environment, in the current situation in life, and on the basis of his perception of the situation to take (or not take) steps to change it.
first assumption about the crucial role of emotions pushed Charles Darwin.He believed modern science and fully shares his view that emotions have an evolutionary-biological significance.Any animal born with a set of emotions that help navigate the surrounding reality, to obtain information about the intentions of other beings in difficult situations to act without thinking, trusting only instincts.
in human nature, too, everything is arranged sensibly, and each of the basic emotions is vital to us, it performs its functions.The logic is simple: our needs are satisfied - we experience positive emotions, we are good, quiet, comfortable.But if it's different, some of our needs are not met, we experience negative emotions, which, by and large, are designed to help us to improve our lives, because we are calling to change it (or, in extreme cases, to change their attitudeto life, but that's another story).
And now the muscle and somatic components of emotions.
muscular component of emotions - this tension or relaxation of our muscles as a reaction to the information that gave us emotion.Without this important point - muscle tension and relaxation, no emotion can not do.This is very important!Negative emotion informs the body: "Warning!Our needs are not satisfied!Prepare for ...! "Perhaps we are not going to do anything in this direction (as often happens, especially when we can not be aware of their feelings and emotions, to listen to them, get them important information), but ourmuscle got the team to action, they are tightened.But then nothing happened, and muscle tension left!
Since a variety of emotions we experience regularly in our time, unfortunately, often negative, most of us (if not all) are under constant excessive muscular tension, which has very unpleasant consequences.
Firstly, it is a constant feeling of anxiety.That is the way our body - muscle tension testing, our mind interprets it as a reaction to the danger and begins to "look for" the cause of this danger, and be sure to find them, do not even hesitate, and will inflate to epic proportions.Secondly, the constant muscle tension leads to a number of so-called "psychosomatic diseases" that could not be, if we were closer to your body, to your feelings and emotions, able to correctly interpret what "happens within us".
Now somatic component of emotions.The work of our internal controls of the autonomic nervous system, and it is also subject to emotions.The autonomic nervous system includes two divisions - the sympathetic (responsible for active actions of the body, all the internal organs sends a signal "Attention, ready!") And the parasympathetic, which is responsible for, on the contrary, relaxation, rest, calm.
think everyone familiar with the situation when we have the excitement quickens the pulse becomes too shallow and quickens your breath, dizzy legs "are cotton," begins the "hare" or "Bear" disease.All of this - not that other, as a reaction of our body, our internal organs to what is happening to us, the result of our emotions.There are people who are very "fixated" on these vegetative symptoms constantly like "listen" to your body: "And what is going on in me now?It seems the disorder.It is urgent to run to the doctor! "As a result, they are diagnosed with" vascular dystonia ", which was actually hiding panic attacks - excessive excitement of vegetative-vascular vibrations in the body.
The problem is that our emotions are often prompt us to action, cause our muscles and internal organs in a state of "alert", but often we can not take advantage of it - run away with an important meeting, beat the boss all the dishes in perekolotithouse.Excessive pressure is, and we have nowhere to use it.
So we got to the most important - health problems and illnesses.All those excess emotional responses - muscle tension and all organs and body systems as a result of negative emotions, gradually undermine our health by weakening the immune system and striking at target organs.
What diseases we have as a result?At least - headache, depressed mood, digestive problems, frequent colds and viral diseases.Well, the "neurotic experienced" has more serious problems - high blood pressure, stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcers, female and male genital diseases, osteochondrosis, asthma, neurasthenia, depression ... "advanced" doctors (and any therapist) confidently say90% of patients disease - "nerves."Too much repressed emotions take our forces erode the body.
What do we do?
1. begin to live consciously!Do not "wave a hand" to their problems: "And so all live, who is now easy!", But did not do mountains out of molehills.Treat carefully to their feelings and experiences, track them, analyze, understand their causes.It can help a daily self-observation, recording, and diaries.
2. work with its system of values, "to audit" of his views on life."If my life - continuous negative emotions, maybe I expect too much from it?»
3. Increase your knowledge about the world of feelings and emotions, read special literature, help yourself to understand their inner world (or addressprofessional help).
4. movement - this is life, movement - it's great.The best way to deal with excessive internal stress - move!If you can not exercise regularly, swim in the pool, ride a bike - train yourself to walk every day, at least 20-30 minutes, learn how to get pleasure from it!
5. There are special techniques, containing relaxation exercises.Teach yourself every day to carry out such a relaxing exercises - a great gift for your health!
6. Be optimistic, try to pay more attention to positive aspects of your life!
7. Did you know that gives you a pleasant emotions?How often do you pamper yourself, do yourself a gift?Everyone is obliged to take care of myself!The more your psychological load, the longer the list of your job and family responsibilities, the more attentive and caring for yourself you should be!
We wish you all a careful, caring attitude towards themselves, more positive emotions, health and longevity!
Articles Source: shkolazhizni.ru