Many questions that are candidates for a particular position during the interview are the key, and their answers give the employer or recruitment agency representative necessary information about the applicant.Perhaps someone thinks that most interviewers are interested in his education and work experience, but not always so.
you - worthy candidate?
Sometimes the employer lacks just a few words of a potential employee to make of it an appropriate conclusion.It takes into account everything: the manner of speaking, and a kind of purity of speech, and the sincerity of the applicant.In the second turn to the substance of the answer.So, when applying for a job you may ask:
- tell us a little about yourself?Very often, even at this stage, the candidate can be difficult, therefore, personal information (literally some of the most important proposals) should be prepared in advance;
- reasons for leaving previous jobs?When hiring this question it is the key - the answer to it fully reveals the degree of reliability of the candidate, his loyalty and willingness to work long in one place;
- tell us about your experience to the position for which you are applying?On the professional experience necessary to speak clearly, confirming their words with facts.It is worth mentioning about the executed projects, contracts or to attract customers;
- Do you consider yourself successful?Even if you do not think the answer still has to be yes, yes, I consider myself a success, I always strive to achieve the goals and know how to use their benefits.Employers such confidence always has a good impression;
- Do you know anything about the organization in which you want to work?Similar questions for an interview with the hiring managers often ask, are particularly concerned about corporate ethics and culture of the company.It is best to prepare for it and information about the future place of work first study;
- How to improve your knowledge of the past few years?It is best to back up his words show the interviewer some evidence (if you have them) on completion of the courses, seminars, workshops or other training activities;
- offered to you as a candidate for a similar position in other organizations?Answer to this question should be honest, otherwise the employer will begin to doubt the loyalty of the future employee.Yes, I sent out resumes, but is ready to focus on achieving results in this particular company - the perfect answer for employment;
- your expected salary?In no case can not be answered unequivocally.It is best to ask to what extent you can make a complaint and ask the interviewer about his sentence.Otherwise, a good answer would be a range of "... until ....";
- tell me what good you can bring a given organization?The most successful competitor to the question when applying for a job, as it allows you to talk about their business qualities, skills and abilities.A great chance to present yourself with the best hand - and try not to miss it.No platitudes - to work overtime or to become part of the team.Everyone is positive and active - to lead, to draw, to surpass or improve;
- whether there is something irritating in the people around you?Be very careful: the employer does not want to hear about is too talkative colleagues or cantankerous former boss.Good answer can be given only after some reflection - and the answer is no;
- Do you have any questions?Required!Questions for the interview when applying for a job should be - carefully designed and recorded.Well, if they relate to the prospects for the development of the organization, your own career employee or projects that it will have to deal with.That is what will help the employer to evaluate you as a concerned and proactive candidate and take a positive decision to admit you to the job.