The taste and the composition of the ingredients is very much like a soup Andalusian gazpacho.The only difference is that unlike the gazpacho soup served with hot tomato and has a softer balanced taste.
You will need:
500 g ripe tomatoes 2
stem (15-20 cm)
celery 1 onion medium size
3-4 cloves garlic
1 sweet red pepper
2 slices white bread
1 hour.l.smoked paprika
50 ml of vegetable oil (olive EB)
2 tbspred wine vinegar 1 tablespoon
5-6 stalks of parsley
1 small hot pepper
600-700 ml of water (vegetable soup)
salt, black pepper
1. Make a shallow incision in the tomatoes.Zablanshirovat tomatoes for 30 seconds in boiling water and immediately put it in ice water.
2. Clear the tomatoes from the skin and cut into slices Greatest.
3. Bake peppers in the oven or over a gas burner to burn, put in a bowl and cover with a lid and leave for 15-20 minutes.Clear pepper from the skin and cut into small pieces.
4. Finely chop the onion, celery, hot pepper, previously purified from the seeds, and bread into small pieces.
5. Preheat half the vegetable oil in a frying pan, put the onion and fry for 2 to 3 minutes, add celery and pepper, stirring occasionally, hold on the fire for a further 3 minutes.
6. Add tomatoes, vegetables and move to a small fire to put out under the cover of about 4-5 minutes.
7. Pour into the pan and boil the water.
8. Add the vegetables, season with salt and reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
9. Heat the pan with the remaining oil, add the garlic, cut in half the bread slices and fry for 2 minutes.10. Remove the soup from the heat, add the vinegar, sugar, hot pepper, bread with garlic, paprika, parsley and all pyurirovat blender.When serving sprinkle the soup with freshly ground black pepper.
Thinking aloud.This soup can be submitted as a cold.Animal fats it contains no, so there is no risk to find a congealed fat on the plate.At the request can be submitted jerked ham, cut into small cubes, fried or smoked bacon.
Articles Source: carina-forum.com