In small organizations, virtually every employee can perform several different functions.With the increase in the number of employees has more of them are starting to perform such duties.It is at this stage of development of the company occurs first structural unit.Persons performing the same operation, are combined in a variety of special units: units, sites, groups, departments, clubs, shops and so on.This integration helps to create manageable enterprise.
The structural division based on the implementation of the same type of function required for the entire enterprise.An important factor for creating them is to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of activities improve the entrepreneurship, which are estimated on the basis of the content of the transactions, number of employees, location.
structural unit - a dedicated administrative body with independent functions, tasks and responsibilities.It can be detached (representative, branch) and internal (not have all the features of self-organization).
Any structural division carries out its business activities on the basis of the approved regulations on these associations, which is being developed at the enterprises where they are.This document develop HR professionals and managers offices.
Subdivisions enterprises can be such:
- Management - units that are formed on a functional basis, they ensure the implementation of certain activities of the enterprise and carry out management of the organization.They are in government agencies, large companies and integrate divisions and departments.
- Division - typical for treatment and prevention, health care facilities.Are they in government agencies, banks and credit institutions.
- Departments.It is created on the basis of functional and industry.They ensure the implementation of certain activities.Most departments are created in all levels of government, representative offices of foreign companies.
- Departments - functional units, which are responsible for a specific activity.
- services - group combined structural units that have related functions, goals and objectives.These are managed by one supervisor.
- Bureau.It sets up as part of a larger unit and as a separate entity.
In addition to these divisions are created and industrial structures such as shop, laboratory, workshop.
independent units can be divided into smaller structures:
- sectors - are temporarily or permanently operate;
- plots - strictly limited to its areas of responsibility, the plot deals with a particular area of work;
- group - a structural unit, which is created on the principle of land and often of a temporary nature, they unite specialists to perform a specific task.
name of any division usually represents its main activity.
interaction of structural subdivisions of the enterprise must be coordinated.The larger the organization, the more important and more complex this problem.
Regulation on the unit of the enterprise is a normative act of the local value, which determines the whole order of creation of the production unit, its legal status in the structure of the organization, functions, tasks, responsibilities, rights and duties, the order of interaction with the other production units.