term "declaration of fire" appeared relatively recently.This definition is introduced Federal Law №123 (from 2008).Let us examine further what constitutes the document which it claims to impose the law of the Russian Emergencies Ministry.
In world practice, the declaration of security used for a long time.The essence of the event lies in the fact that, with the appropriate documentation lodged with the notification procedure, the owner avoids agreement with the authority competent to set certain requirements.In this case, the owner of the property itself determine what standards should be considered on its site, which should be prepared by user actions PB.
Contents: general information
fire declaration includes a number of regulations, the provisions of which are binding on the owner of the object and the parties exploiting it.All necessary information for the preparation can be found in the Code.They instead adopted numerous acts of pre-existing and conflicting in a number of issues.
Technical Regulations of the Federal Law №123
defines fire as a form of declaration of conformity assessment, in which there is information on the safety, focused on the provision of fire protection.According to Art.64 of the Act, prescribed the following measures:
- risk assessment of the object.
- analysis of the alleged damage to third parties in case of fire.Such assessment may take the form of insurance liability for possible damage.
Risk analysis is fixed in the conclusion of the expert body.Estimated damage should assess the owners themselves or the insurance company.All these data are included in the appropriate form, approved by the Order of the Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations.
They also determined in accordance with the Technical Regulations.By h. 1 of this article of the Federal Law №123, fire declaration is made with respect to objects for which the legislation on urban planning provides for state examination of project documentation for constructions with class F 1.1.Facilities with a class F 1.1 are given in sub-paragraph "a".Consider who regard the fire declaration:
- educational institutions.
- Specialized disabled and elderly homes.
- dormitories boarding educational institutions, school and pre-school type.
We have said that the declaration is needed for fire facilities with Class F 1.1 and subject to state examination.In the latter case it is easier to list the objects that are considered exceptions.Thus, the state expertise is not carried out for:
- detached houses, which storeys - a maximum of 3 fl., Intended for a single family (individual housing facilities).
- Multifamily buildings with a number of not more than three floors.They may consist of one or several sections, the number of which - no more than four.Each block can be placed several apartments and common areas.Separate entrance and access to a common area.
- houses, number of stories in which - no more than three, including not more than ten blocks.Each residence is allowed no more than one family.Blocks should have common walls, with no openings to adjacent.At the same time, they are located at a single site and have access to a common area.
- stand alone objects of capital construction, number of floors in them - no more than two, and the total area - less than 1,500 square meters.m. They are not intended for human habitation and execution of production activities.Exceptions are objects that are deemed especially dangerous, technically complex or unique.
- stand alone objects of capital construction in which no more than 2 floors and an area of less than 1,500 square meters.m., intended for the production of and do not require sanitary protection equipment.Such structures may be located in areas which are set within the sanitary area or necessary to equip them.The exceptions are considered objects, recognized as a unique, technically complex or harmful.
for these facilities to develop fire safety declaration is not made.Depending on the characteristics of an object, the direction of the company, using one or another method of calculating risks.Given the above information, it can be summarized as category structures that require fire declaration:
- DOW, hotels, camps, hostels, houses and other public facilities.
- production facilities for industrial and agricultural purposes.
normative acts set a certain standard for completing the documentation (paper presented by its sample).Fire declaration may be formulated as an object as a whole and its separate elements.Completing the documentation and provide it to the competent authority can be performed by the owner and the person who has the right to host.ownership, inheritance or life operational control object.If you change the requirements for the IB or the information contained in the declaration, the documentation is processed or created anew.Refinement is carried out by making the necessary adjustments.Changes must be registered in the prescribed manner.In the case where the object is at the design stage, the documentation prepared by the designer or developer.Fire declaration form is defined by law.Change her sole discretion prohibited.In the order, according to which the check is carried out fire declaration, documentation is supplied in two copies, signed by the owner of the facility.
information to compile
The declaration should specify:
- Details of the enterprise (organization).The documentation must contain the name, address and ownership.
- documents to retreat from the accepted standards of fire.
- data on the appointment object and its elements.
- Information on the number of employees.
- data on the maximum amount and type of materials that are stored at the site and used in the implementation of activities.
- Feature production process, assessment of their fire safety.
- information about the area in which the facility is located.
- BTI plan for each facility for which the declaration is made.
- information on climatic features of the terrain.
- main architectural, design and space-planning characteristics.
- information about engineering equipment (the location of the power supply, ventilation, water supply and so on).
- information available on the subject of automatic fire protection, contracts for the maintenance thereof.
- Information about the primary extinguishing agents.
- information available at the site fire departments.
- information about the passage of staff briefings.
- Information about the presence on the territory of a close by object ponds, water reservoirs.
- Local acts of PB (instructions, orders).
Validity fire declaration
length of the period during which the documentation is valid depends on the characteristics of the company.The maximum period is set to 5 years.The documentation can be prepared on a limited batch of products (for manufacturing companies).In this case, the validity period is not specified, and the declaration is disposable.If you use 1d or 2d schemes duration of less than one year, and the application of 3D - three years.If the production company plans to produce only one type of product, it is recommended to prepare the documentation for the maximum period.It is also suitable for non-production of standing in any one direction of the organization.