Bright orange balls with a pleasant, sweet sour, taste and aroma of the divine - a favorite winter dessert.Well, how can you not love them!But Mandarin - is not only delicious, but also very useful fruit, which has many valuable qualities, and because of this has found application not only in terms of gastronomy, but also in other areas of our lives.
But of course, first of all, we love tangerines for their taste!
Mandarin - "perfect" citrus
Judge for yourself, sweet, no bitter taste, the sugar content is 7% more than in oranges, peel easily separated from the lobules, there are varieties of mandarin pitted does not deteriorate during prolonged storage,thus retains all the vitamins, and contains no nitrates.But the content of vitamins, valuable trace elements and acids can be safely put them in the category of champions!In Mandarin Beto and contain folic acid-carotene, potassium, magnesium and calcium, vitamins C, D, B1, B2, A, D, K.
By the way, the food is recommended to use the whole tangerine - with white mesh containing glycosides - substances that strengthen blood vessels.Yes, and you should not throw away the peel, it is also very useful, due to the content of essential oils, organic acids, flavonoids, vitamin C, carotene.The drink, made from broth and honey tangerine peel, improves the production of gastric secretion and stimulates digestion, and just very tasty.And yet
of tangerine peels can make delicious candied perfectly replace any candy.The main scope of tangerines - fruit salads, jams, compotes and jellies, but not only!They get along well with a variety of vegetables, rice, meat and fish, so that it can be used as an ingredient of mandarins and a variety of salads and hot dishes.
Mandarin - doctor
Mandarin is widely used in medicine.Tangerines increase appetite, improve metabolism, use them for beriberi, and as an effective antiasthmatic agent.
- A glass of tangerine juice in the morning - good and tasty remedy for cleansing the lungs and bronchial mucus.
- Fresh tangerine peel is used in the treatment of vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea and bronchitis, and dried - calms the central nervous system and prolongs the action of painkillers.A decoction of tangerine peels helps with bronchitis and tracheitis, it softens and has a cough expectorant action.
- Tangerines can be used as a styptic, and they are effective for symptoms of toxicity in pregnant women.Enough to eat a few slices of mandarin and leaves nausea, abdominal pain calm down.
- Tangerines and tangerine juice through phytoncide properties have antimicrobial action, so effective in dysentery, other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, accompanied by diarrhea.
- Phytoncidal properties tangerine juice manifested in the treatment of skin diseases - fresh juice kills some fungi, including those affecting the nails.Repeated rubbing in the nails and skin of the juice wedges or tangerine peel kills the fungus is not worse than many specialized ointments.
Mandarin - one thin waist
Mandarins as a low-calorie diet and the fruits that they can safely eat large quantities (if no allergies and other contraindications), it is not fear of the figure!Pulp Mandarin consists of about 89.7% of water, and depending on the sugar content (7-12%) of their calorie content varies from 38 to 45 kcal per 100 g
But that's not all, not so long ago, scientists from the SouthKorea found that the use mandarins reduces fatty liver and reduces fat accumulation in the abdomen.The experiment involved obese students.Studies have found that children who drank tangerine juice daily lost more weight loss than those who did not drink juice.Other conditions - diet and exercise were the same.
There are more encouraging results of experiments on rodents, it appears, tangerine concentrate injection lead to the loss of half of the fat accumulation in the abdomen.Of course, directly transfer the results of experiments on animals to humans is not entirely correct, but there was something in it ....
only in an effort to lose weight, do not overdo it, do not forget that citrus fruits are one of the strongest allergens, besides their abuse can have a negative impact on the digestive system and kidneys.Those who suffer from gastritis, ulcers, enteritis, cholecystitis, caution should be exercised in the use of mandarins and comply with the measure.
The smell of tangerines ...
miracle, mystery, fairy tales, snow, Christmas tree and the good mood!It should start to clean tangerine peel, moreover, at any time of year, and breathe the thin, sweet, unique flavor, we mentally move in the atmosphere of New Year holiday - that turns this "time machine"!Even for this alone can love tangerines!
And the thing, the amazing effect of smell - in the essential oil of mandarin, which is so rich in its orange peel.It is quite caustic and changes its properties depending on temperature and sunlight - and may cause burns.The structure of this oil include α-limonene, citral, aldehydes, alcohols, anthranilic acid methyl ester.The combination of these components and gives a mandarin oil, fruits, leaves and young shoots a peculiar smell, which elevates mood, gives vivacity.And look at these fruits is a pleasure, bright orange balls give us a feeling of joy, delight, elation!
Articles Source: mycharm.ru