Modern Russian legislation is not yet complete.It has some of the gaps that still need to be filled.One of them - the definition of "public place."That's about it and I want to talk now.
Initially, it should be noted that the precise definition of this concept in the Russian legislation does not.And it's a huge omission, because in this case the term "public place" can be interpreted in very different ways.Still, lawyers, and then find a way out.So, as a basis in this case come from two articles of the Administrative Code:
- St.20.1 "petty hooliganism".
- St.20.20 that talks about drinking beer and other alcoholic beverages.
The articles written, where it is impossible to commit such offenses.Here they made today and be considered public.
From the above, you can make an independent determination.So public space - is:
- for children, medical and educational organizations.
- Various kinds of public transport (ie. E. Public transport) - buses, trains, and so on. D.
- Various types of cultural institutions.However, there are exceptions: catering, which are located, even if they are not privately owned, are not considered a public place (taking into vnmanie the above article).
- Various sports and sports and recreational facilities.
- parks, streets, stadiums and parks.
But still it must be noted that this is not a complete list.
There are a few different wording of this concept.According to it, the public space is called regular, frequent visits and one-off citizens.It is this definition of the term often guided by law enforcement officials.
Principles of Conduct
There is also the concept of "Etiquette in public places."What is it?So, this is some unspoken rules of conduct to be followed by people.
- Tact.As they say, people should be treated the way you want them to treat you.You need to have respect for all others, let this unknown person.
- Security.Any human behavior in a public place must be safe both for himself and for others.
- modesty.Today, this rule is often not respected.However, it has not been canceled.A man in a public place must look decent.
- personal space.It must be remembered that in a public place a person also has the right to a private space.Thus, according to this principle, for example, do not eat or drink in close bus.
- polite.It also has not been canceled yet.It should be remembered that very carefully need to treat women, elderly and children.These are the categories of people who require special attention, often - help.
General rules of conduct
We must also remember that every educated and self-respecting person will comply with the various rules of behavior in public places.What do they suggest:
- When entering any premises should be the first to say hello.
- Also in the room it is necessary to remove the hat and mittens.However, gloves and hat ladies shoot optional.
- man a woman can carry a heavy shopping bag.However, handbag, umbrella or coat the guy carrying the girl should not.It is not right.
- Etiquette in public places goes: you greet all the people with whom greets satellite.Let this and strangers.
- in public places must have a neat appearance.Clothing should be clean and shoes - polished.
- React to insult in a public place is not worth it.It's best not to respond, but simply to get away from the abuser.
- in public places can not raise your voice, laugh out loud or there.
Guidelines on the street
Street - a public space, and so there is also need to follow certain rules of conduct.
- have to walk down the street to the right, respecting the principle of right-hand traffic.
- Women and men smoking on the streets is not allowed.This should be done in specially designated areas.
- On the move can not talk loudly or actively gesticulating.It can interfere with others.
- According to the rules of etiquette, a man must always go to the left of the ladies.On the right side may be only military.It is necessary to ensure that they are on time and without problems could respond to a military salute.
- On the street you can not closely examine strangers.
- can not turn around on the whistle or uncultured response like "Hey you."We need to pretend that this appeal was not heard.
- can not eat on the go.It's not beautiful.
Guidelines for transport
Etiquette in public places may be different depending on the place of human habitation.So what the rules of conduct must be followed in the truck?
- Enter public transportation first children, women and elderly people.Output is the first man.After all, they must submit the above categories of people hand.
- primarily take place in public transport elderly, the disabled, children and women.And only then - the stronger sex.
- You always have to give space to people who need it.So, it may be the elderly, children, pregnant women.
- Before you go on a space, you have to ask permission from others.Maybe it is already occupied by someone else.
Places Culture and Recreation
What are some rules of behavior in public places?We need to know how to behave correctly in a variety of leisure and entertainment establishments.
- can not be late for the beginning of the movie or a play.
- in rows with seats should be held so that the face to be seated.
- While viewing a picture you can not talk, laugh out loud, there.Also, before you start painting or performance necessary to switch off the mobile phone.
- During the action can not walk around the room, out of it.
- When you enter the store you first need to miss coming, and then go.
few words about the prohibitions
It is said that the various bans in public places are registered in certain jurisdictions.So, today, are two big taboos in this area:
- smoking ban.
- ban drinking alcohol, including alcoholic beverages in public places.
most pressing contemporary problem of the country, which deals with public spaces - is smoking.It is worth noting that in Russia since February 2013 applicable federal anti-smoking law, which provides for the following key points:
- ban on smoking in various public places from 1 June of 2013.In the apartment houses smoking is allowed only in specially designated areas.
- And from June 1st, 2014 has prohibited smoking in cafes, restaurants, bars, hotels, and long-distance trains (including platforms).
But that's not all.At its discretion, the city government can extend bans in public places, which relate to smoking.
Article banning smoking
Which regulations and laws prohibit smoking in public places?
- Article 12, entitled "Prohibition of tobacco smoking on the individual objects, territories and areas."In this case, a question of federal law 15-FZ, dated February 23, 2012.
- What else prohibits smoking in public places?Article 6.24 of the Administrative Code.Here we are talking about various violations of the ban on smoking in public places.
fines and penalties for violation of the law
Each offense carries a penalty.This is worth remembering.And as they say, ignorance of the law absolutely no objection to release the penalty of liability.If we look at issues such as smoking in public places, the fine and the penalty for such violations - that's what also needs to be told.How many will have to pay in such a case?The range of punishment ruble is very broad and ranges from 500 to 1500 rubles.
especially be strictly punish those who sell tobacco products to children and adolescents.In this case, citizens will have to pay from 3 to 5 thousand rubles, and officials even more - from 30 to 50 thousand.But still the most affected entities.In such case they will have to pay from 100 to 150 thousand Russian rubles.
consider further punishment for smoking in public places.The penalty will be about 2-3 thousand rubles in the case if a person is smoking in the playground.
If someone involves minors in the process of smoking, for it will also have to pay (to pay about 1-2 thousand rubles).If such acts are the parents or next of kin, the punishment will be more severe.
What do smokers?
What else can be found by browsing the relevant law?Smoking in public places should be banned - it's all made clear.But what about those people who can not give up this bad habit?To them must be equipped with special areas for smoking.Will penalize those officials who have not yet done so.It is important to note that smokers can defend their rights in court or other respective state institutions.
Russia is among the countries that have banned smoking hookah in public places.Where is this can not be done?
- in schools.
- in medical institutions.
- in the workplace.
- in government.
In the near future it is also planned to ban the uncontrolled smoking hookahs in the cafes and bars.To do this will need to make special rooms or take spetsmesta.
few words about the smoking ban in various countries
It should be noted that the introduction of the law, and actively to ban smoking - it is not a quick and not so easy process.After all, today in the country are very few specially designated places.That is why all of smokers fined polls have not yet obtained.However, the state is not in place, making steps in the right direction.Slightly want to talk about a variety of bans on smoking in public places in different countries:
- In Finland, a ban introduced long ago, in 1977.The penalty now is 50-150 euros.Minors also face imprisonment.
- In Ireland, a fine of 3,000 euros.
- In Sweden, a ban was introduced in 2005, and a fine of 100 euros.
- law was introduced in the UK for a year (2006-2007).The fine out there today is 2.5 thousand pounds.
- In India, smoking is allowed outdoors without fear.In other cases, will have to pay a fine of nearly 4.5 dollars.The ban was introduced in 2008.
- Everyone knows that in France, a lot of smokers.So, they are allowed to smoke on the terraces of cafes and on the platforms.The penalty for violation is small - only 68 euros.
- In Japan, some cities are allowed to smoke outdoors.The penalty ranges from 13 to 500 dollars.
- similar bans in the United States entered into force in 2010 (in most states).The penalty is 250-1000 dollars.
sure I should say, and that is also banned drinking in public places alcoholic and soft drinks.It is governed by Russian law.The ban is valid from January 2014.
More about this can be found in the Federal Law №171-FZ, which tells not only of the production of ethanol and its derivatives, but also when and where these beverages are consumed.Particular attention should be paid to part 3 of the Law, Article 16. It is said here that is not allowed drinking alcohol in public places, including at various entrances, elevators, playgrounds, as well as on the stairs and landings.Moreover, this law prohibits alcohol intake in the area of recreational purpose, ie. E. In the forests, parks, squares, gardens and so on. D.
for non-compliance, of course, violators will be punished.To this end, it provides for a system of fines.Give will be from 500 to one thousand five hundred rubles.
considering drinking beverages in public places, you must also say a few words about the beer.Under Russian law, it also belongs to the category of "alcohol."So, for drinking beer in public places will face a fine in the amount described above.
places where drinking beer will be punished according to the letter of the law:
- medical and educational institutions.
- Stairs and stairwells.
- sports facilities.
- public transportation.
- beaches and recreational area.
States to limit the number of places where beer can be sold.So, this drink will not be able to buy the subway, railway stations, airports, petrol stations, retail markets, and in some places very crowded.
prohibited admission to public places and various psychotropic substances.In this case the person will have to pay 4-5 thousand rubles.And if such actions are committed foreigner, after paying the fine he will have to leave the country.