think a trip, but do not know where?Go to Serbia.This amazing country will leave in memory a lot of positive memories.But that all went really smoothly, you should know what currency Serbia, and calculate in advance all financial aspects of the tour.
Republic of Serbia does not have direct access to the sea.But that does not prevent it from being one of the most popular countries in Europe for travel.This hospitable country with hospitable people.
tourist infrastructure of Serbia still continues to evolve.But when it comes to luxury hotel with magnificent renovated, there is such unity.But in the country enjoyed strong demand of roadside motels in which affordable prices for accommodation and a pretty good level of service.
special attention of tourists deserve the capital of Serbia - Belgrade.It is a picturesque old town that is simply mesmerizing number of architectural and cultural monuments.Tourists be sure to go on a tour of the old quarter Skadarpiya, the Temple of Saint Sava, the
If you get tired of the rich excursion program, you arrange your holiday at local resorts or go for souvenirs.
In short, you can easily find plenty of places to relax.But before the actual journey better check which currency in Serbia exists today.Do not interfere, and view the actual exchange rate.
Since the mid XV and before the beginning of the XIX century the country was ruled by the Ottoman Empire.Therefore, the currency of Serbia in that time - the Ottoman piasters.After the war for the independence of the country began to use their money.And since 1867 the national currency of Serbia was called RSD.But from the moment when the country became a part of Yugoslavia, it became the official currency of the Yugoslav Dinar.For a long period of time, the Serbian currency was unstable.During World War II, used Serbian and Yugoslav dinar, the German mark, Italian lira.
When from Yugoslavia in 1991-1992 separated four states, including Serbia, and has been in the country have started to use a monetary unit, as the Slovenian tolar.It lasted until 2006.That's when Serbia became an independent state and the national currency was again the Serbian dinar (international code RSD), which is equivalent to a couple hundred.
Today in Serbia relevant money next denomination:
- denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 and 5000 RSD;
- coins: 1, 2, 5, 10 and 20 dinars.
Serbia: the exchange rate and its exchange
working time in most branches and ATMs of National Bank of Serbia on weekdays - from 7:00 to 16:00.Commercial banks have shorter working hours - from 8:00 to 15:00 (some are open until 13:00), and only from Monday to Thursday.
Convert currency is possible in banks, official and licensed exchange offices, in special machines for the exchange, which are located in many public locations in Serbia (hotels, railway stations and airports, department stores and shopping centers).
worth noting that the exchange rate may be very different not only in different parts of the country, but even in neighboring exchange points.
Financial traveler recommendations
Stick to the basic rules of financial security and your vacation in Serbia will be even more enjoyable:
- Beware of scams that operate in the foreign exchange market.Never make an exchange with it.It is punishable by criminal responsibility for a period of six months to five years.
- Tips are welcome in restaurants and taxis.Their size is 10% of the check amount.
- Credit card (only Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Diners Club) and traveler's checks are accepted only in the Serbian capital and resort areas.In the rest of the country to pay them almost impossible.
- exchange rubles for the Serbian dinar is more profitable to produce in Russia, there is a course above.
- highest point cost is the payment for traveler accommodation.Prices for food and entertainment in Serbia is very accessible.
Enjoy your trip to Serbia!