Want to have slim legs correct form - strengthens the muscles of the thighs and calves, achieve flexibility and elasticity of the knee and ankle joints with the help of special exercises.
1. Starting position: standing up, back straight, hands on his head.Rise on your toes, walk a few steps, holding posture and trying to keep the upper part of the body remained motionless.Repeat 5 - 6 times.
2. Starting position: lying on his back, legs extended, arms at your sides.Bend the right leg at the knee, clasp hands and pull as close as possible to the chest.The left leg at the same time try to keep straight.Change legs, repeat for each foot 5 - 6 times.
3. Starting position: lean back in his chair.Stand on your toes, straighten.Slowly put your heels on the floor.Repeat several times.
4. Starting position: standing up, back straight, arms at your sides.Quickly go up on your toes, slowly lower your heels.Repeat 5 - 6 times.
5. Starting position: standing, arms along the body, the legs are parallel to each other.Keep feet movement, mimicking caterpillar, turn left and right foot, with small steps moving forward.Pull the heel as close to your fingers, then straighten the foot and again pull the heel.Take 1 - 2 meters, and then, without lifting your feet off the floor, tilt left and right legs, moving them, go through 1-2 meters back and forth.When performance problems start an exercise with the provisions of "sitting", then, as assimilation, go to the standing position.
6. Initial position: sitting on a chair, back straight.Put on the floor in front of a small objects (paper napkin, pencil).Try to grab the toes and raise as high as possible on the floor behind the objects.Repeat several times.
7. Starting position: standing or sitting.Lay out a handkerchief on the floor and stand on the edge.Capturing handkerchief toes, try to move it a foot, and then reverse the movement slowly return to the starting position handkerchief.Repeat 5 - 6 times.
8. Starting position: sitting on a chair, feet raised off the floor and stretched forward, his hands stick to the seat of the chair, try to keep your back straight.The front part of the foot and toes strongly pull up, hold for 5 - 10 seconds in this position, then lower down, pulling socks as far as possible.Repeat 6 - 8 times.
9. Starting position: sitting on a chair, legs - full foot on the floor.Raise the inside edges of the feet so that the soles facing each other.Hold for 1-2 seconds, lower.Repeat 5-8 times.
10. Starting position: sitting on a chair, feet raised off the floor and stretched forward, his hands stick to the seat of the chair, try to keep your back straight.Keep feet rotational motion: first lift up the inside edge of the foot, and then the front part, then the outer edge, and with the power to lower down the front part of the foot.Try toes to describe a big circle.Repeat 5-8 times in a clockwise direction, then the same amount of time - counterclockwise.
11. Starting position: sitting on a chair, feet on the floor, feet are free, without straining.Feet tightly with fingers, and then as much rastopyrte.Repeat 5-8 times.
12. Starting position: sitting on a chair, feet slightly raised off the floor, back straight.At the same time repeatedly bend the fingers of both feet, then as many times rastopyrte.Then bend rastopyrivat toes of each foot in turn, also several times.
13. Starting position: sitting on a chair, back straight, feet flat on the floor.Thumb one leg "swipe line" shin up the other leg to the knee (or as you can).Repeat with the other leg.Then do the same heels of each leg.Try during exercise to maintain posture.
14. Starting position: sitting on a chair, both legs stretched forward and straight as possible, feet on the floor.Pull in and up the front of the right foot, the outer edge of the foot touching the floor.Press your fingers to the floor, the inner edge of the foot while still in the air.Do the same with the other leg.Repeat 5-6 times.
15. Starting position: sitting on a chair, back straight, the feet on the floor.Heel strongly press on the floor, lift the outer edge of the right foot as high as possible, the inner edge of the left on the floor.Do the same with the other leg.Repeat 5-6 times.
16. Starting position: standing up, back straight, feet are parallel to each other at a distance of 15 cm. Put your feet on the floor in front of the rope, grabbed her toes linger and hold as you can.Release the rope, rest a few seconds and repeat another 3 - 4 times.
17. Starting position: sitting on a chair, back straight, feet flat on the floor.Put your feet in front of the rope (or a thin cloth), grab her toes and lift your legs, straightening.Then, still holding the rope with your fingers, pull it to the side as much as possible.Hold this position for 5-10 seconds, then lower your legs to the starting position and release rope.Repeat 5-6 times.
18. Starting position: sitting on a chair, back straight, feet flat on the floor.Pressing the front part of the foot to the floor, lift your heels as high as possible.Leaving immobile toes and knees, move your heels alternately inside-outside, up and up.Make the first movement 5-6 times with each leg in turn, then the same time with both feet simultaneously, then alternately.
19. Starting position: standing up, back straight, hands at your sides, feet on the floor next to each other.Walking sideways: move your body weight on your heels, lifting up the front part of the foot, then make your feet turn right, stop, and move your body weight on your toes, lifting your heels off the floor.Also makes a turn to the right and repeat all (thumbs up or right, up-right heel).Pass thus in one and the other side 1-2 meters.Try during the exercise, do not tilt the body to keep straight.
20. Starting position: Lying on your back, feet together, arms along the body.Without bending your knees, pull on socks, then return to starting position.Spread your toes in the most part, they pull back on itself and return back.Repeat 5 to 8 times.
21. Starting position: Lying on your back, feet together, arms along the body.Press down on the floor or bed, legs stretched, then relax slightly bending the knees.Repeat 5-8 times.
22. Starting position: Lying on your back, feet together, knees slightly bent (the feet firmly pressed to the floor), arms along the body.Slide your feet back and forth, grasping toes sheet or mat.Repeat for 1-2 minutes.
23. Starting position: Lying on your back, feet together, arms to the side.Uprites palms on the floor, with a voltage pull socks stretched over the first leg, and then away.Lift the legs 10-15 cm from the floor, do the same.Repeat 5-8 times.
Articles Source: beauty.wild-mistress.ru