In the process of business entities produce different forms of calculation using the cashless system by servicing banks.To carry out these operations, financial service organization composed payment requests and orders.These documents are the basis for the write-off of funds from the accounts of a business entity only when all the fields of the forms bear the required data are mandatory.
One of the requirements of cells or instructions contains information in the form of stamped numbers which may range from one to six.It indicates it is a regular payment.The definition of this indicator is enshrined in the Civil Code.Under this statute, the order of payment - a strict consistency in the implementation of the operations, which are conducted banking organizations on a specific group of payment instruments, when the term of payment has come or will come on the day of.
mode debiting established when the financial position of a business entity does not allow to pay all the amount in due time.If such a situation did not arise, the contributions of all necessary payments to the bank will be made by order of the organization.
next payment under compulsion by law is enshrined in article eight hundred and fifty-fifth of the Civil Code.As its value is determined as follows:
1. The first priority of payments banking institutions to debit the accounts of enterprises according to the documents of the executive nature, according to which the transfer of Finance must satisfy the requirements relating to compensation of alimony, as well as damage caused to the health and lives of citizens.
2. The number "two" in the field indicates the priority of payments, is a prescription for Orders, set out in prescribing the documents relating to payment of severance pay and compensation under an employment contract, a contract or copyright agreement.Question concerning the priority of payment, considered in the Decision of the Constitutional Court, which has established a calendar sequence of debiting the funds from the accounts of the organization in the presence of the payment to the budget and off-budget state funds, as well as payments are rewards for their work.However, they can relate to both the first and second turns.
3. If the payment documents surrounding the third priority, the bank shall transfer to the sequence of sums of money to employees whose relationship with the employer furnished labor agreements (contracts).By the same graduation include payments to state funds (pension, social security, medical compulsory insurance).If the state of accounts of the organization does not allow all transfers in one day, the third priority of payments made in calendar sequence.It should take into account that payments are attributed to law enforcement on the first and second modes, must be fully satisfied.
4. The fourth priority of payments provides for payments to the budget and funds related to the off-budget.They include those who are not accepted to write-off in the third sequence.Also fourth regular payment - stamp duty, fines, penalties, etc.All amounts are listed only after satisfying the requirements relating to the regime's number one, two and three.
5. The fifth regular payment to write off amounts on the documents executive nature, which provide satisfaction of other requirements.
6. The number "six" in the payment queue means that the documents are accepted for execution in the calendar sequence.