The modern world is full of stress, disease, exhaustion and a sense of imbalance.Once among the daily bustle of people stop and realize that very much far away from peace of mind.And then begin the search for a tool that can restore a sense of happiness of life.Many are looking for a way out of the situation in the eastern practices.Yoga has long been seen not just as a system of exercises, but as a profound philosophy leading to the harmony of body and mind.
What is Hatha Yoga
If translated literally, "ha" means sun "tha" - the moon.The sun and the moon - it is the opposite, as well as heaven and earth, male and female, active and passive.That is something that is much different, but one without the other can not exist.This opposition, which merge to produce a harmonious whole."Yoga" - "union", "unity".Thus, Hatha yoga - is the process of merging of opposites, which leads to harmony.
In practice, it looks like this: each of us has within ourselves the good and bad motives, a desire to be with someone together and at the same time to be alone, to have time and be free.Opposing desires literally tearing us apart, the mind becomes restless, spent a lot of energy wasted.And to stop this endless dance of thoughts and desires enough just to practice yoga.
Hatha yoga - it does not mean just to stand still inaccessible to mortal pose.This is a complex of practices.It allows you to heal the body and with the help of asanas, and pacify the mind through breathing (pranayama), and begin spiritual growth (meditation), and learn to live in the "here and now" (concentration).
benefit from the practice of hatha yoga
Yoga can bring many benefits.
- primarily benefit from yoga can be evaluated for health reasons.It becomes a flexible spine and pain in it are.Joints and ligaments also become younger and more mobile.The asanas of hatha yoga restore normal functioning of the endocrine, respiratory, circulatory, and digestive systems.
- emotional balance.Body and emotions are very connected.Experiencing stress, the body stiffens in response.Chronic stress - the guarantor of chronic clamps.But acting and reverse gear.The body relaxes - leave anxiety, fear, depression.Heavy emotions go, and fills the soul of quiet happiness, balance, ability to enjoy each moment, enjoy the colors and flavors.
- Hatha Yoga for Beginners promotes interaction hemispheres of the brain and, therefore, increase mental capacity, promote the development of creative thinking, perceiving the world not through stereotypes.
- Beauty.Not only inside but also outside.The asanas of hatha yoga posture make smooth and elastic muscles, improve blood circulation and bowel, and thus help to reduce excess weight.Yoga slows the aging process in the body.
Are there any contraindications?
Despite the likely benefits of the practice of yoga, there are many contraindications to perform the asanas.However, if you start training under the supervision of an experienced instructor, some of these diseases can be cured through the practice.Treat yourself carefully, especially if you have:
- mental disorder or borderline mental state;
- heart problems;
- spinal injury;
- head injury history;
- blood diseases;
- malignant tumors.
Preparing for the practice of hatha yoga
not such a simple matter - Hatha yoga for beginners.The very first posture must precede the training and knowledge of the basics.Because hatha yoga - it's not just a set of exercises, and a holistic philosophy of life, following the implementation of the rules is mandatory.
- It should abandon the use of alcohol and drugs, as well as meat, not only to yoga, but also in general.
- perfect start in the morning - it is hatha yoga.Exercises to perform better after taking a shower and toilet.
- have breakfast in front of the practice of yoga is not recommended.Meals are only an hour after asanas.
- Pre ventilate the room.In summer you can practice yoga in natural surroundings.
- Clothing for employment must be made of natural materials.
- use as bedding-slip mat.
Pranayama Yoga philosophy - a harmonious combination of all four components of practice: asanas, pranayama, meditation and concentration.Hatha Yoga for Beginners - is, first of all, the practice of conscious, full, cleansing breath.Here are some basic pranayama exercises:
- Abdominal breathing.Exhale completely air and simultaneously draw in the stomach.On the inhale - an issue of much belly.Important: the thorax is fixed.(This reduces the wind pressure and improves peristalsis.)
- Average breathing.On the inhale the ribs apart like an accordion fur on the exhale - as much as possible to compress them.(Improves blood circulation in the abdominal organs.)
- Full breath.Gaining belly air, expanding the edges lift the collarbone.Inhale takes undulation.The exhalation should be done in reverse order - relax collarbone, ribs and then and only then - the belly.(With full breath can achieve total relaxation, calm the mind and restore the nervous system.)
- Ujjain.Making full breath 8 count, make a breath-hold for 8 seconds.On the count of 8 exhales, uttering the sound "C".Then repeat the cycle without delay.It is important to focus on the exercise of the thyroid gland.(Due to this low pressure breathing returns to normal, it stimulates the thyroid gland.)
- cleansing breath.Running standing.Inhale as in a full breath, exhale made through closed lips, jerky with tension of the abdominal muscles, diaphragm, ribs.(Excellent help from a headache. It can be used as prevention of infectious diseases and their treatment.)
Hatha yoga: postures, with whom we should start
most accessible even for beginners - it exercises on the balance.They do not require special training - is an ideal hatha yoga for beginners.Poses almost immediately bring into your life more peace, balance and harmony.
- Vrikshasana - tree pose.Feet shoulder width apart, arms extended along the body, the spine is flat, eyes directed forward.Right leg bent at the knee and with his hands pressed to his stomach.Do not forget the full breath.Perform this exercise on the other foot.
- tree pose.The second option.Starting position - Vrikshasana.Unfold the knee right leg to the side, foot rests on the thigh of the left leg.Hands are extended upward, palm connected.On the inhale - are drawn up on the exhale - relax.
- Dandasana Chaturanga.Lying up against in his arms and legs.Hands bend at an angle of 90 degrees and lift the body parallel to the floor.Head are drawn forward, legs - back.
These poses a positive effect on the spine, can reveal the chest, develop the flexibility of ligaments and flexibility of thinking.
- Uttanasana.Feet shoulder width apart, arms along the body, spine straight.Exhale - cant down and try to touch the forehead, knees and palms need to put on the floor.We are drawn on inhalation, exhalation - cant.
- Adho Mukha Shvanasana.Starting position - previous posture.The palms on the floor, legs do a step back.Spin with respect to the legs - an angle of 90 °.The coccyx is directed upwards.The back and arms form a straight line.The head is relaxed.Hold the pose several cycles of complete breathing.
- Pose warrior.Starting position - previous posture.Left foot - at an angle of 45 degrees relative to the previous position.The left foot steps forward, the thigh parallel to the floor.Hands rise up, folded his hands together.On the inhale - are drawn up on the exhale - relax.
fun and easy -hatha yoga for beginners.The very first posture has already been spent, then you can move on to the exercises with the spine.
- Kakasana - crow pose.Sitting on the floor, pull the heel to the buttocks.We allot hands behind his back and rely on them.Without lifting your heels off the floor, thighs touch the belly.If not difficult, then put his hands before him, joining in his hands.
- Paschimottanasana.Sitting on the floor, legs extended straight in front of him.Inhale - raise the hands up.Exhale - omit the hands and hugging the foot.Inhale - pull back up.Exhale - are drawn to the breast legs.The exercise a couple of minutes.
- Purvottanasana.Starting position - sitting on the floor.The legs are bent at an angle of 90 degrees, hands behind his back, rest on the floor.Inhale - pelvis rises, back parallel to the floor, pull the stomach up.Exhale - falls down.
Pose to complete
ends with a set of exercises technique of deep relaxation.Lying on the floor, arms and legs slightly spread out to the sides.Successively relax the body from the toes to the crown.Breathing deeply.
Hatha yoga - it's not just a good plastic, but the practice that can transform your whole life, let see the colors of the world and bring the perception of the infant.