in your iPhone, like in any other phone model, there is a set of standard melodies that can be set to call, SMS and alarm clock.But there odnin nuance.If in addition to the standard simple phone sounds a call you can put any downloaded ringtone format .mp3, then iPhone so simple you do not succeed.Yes, that's so cleverly constructed this modern gadget - the developers of Apple, as they say, tried to glory.Therefore, we are not at all surprised that you are interested in how to put on your iPhone ringtone for the call is not of the standard sounds.The answer to this question, you will learn by reading this article until the end.
Setting ring the bell on the iPhone
First, let's learn how to change the sounds that alert us about the incoming call.To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the menu item "Settings", then select "Sounds".
- Listen to all the standard melodies, and opted for liked, set it as a ringing call.
But surely you are pretty fed up with the standard sounds and you are not averse to somehow stand out from the crowd.So let us have now learned how to set the ringtone for the call iPhone, which will be loaded from the computer.But keep in mind, have little pokoldovat over it, because as a normal song in .mp3 format, the call will not be established.
Create a ringtone in iTunes
This application is already installed on your device.But, unfortunately, use them not everyone can afford, because there all the melodies are paid.But do not be discouraged if you have a PC / laptop, you can create your own ringtones from songs you like for free.To do this, you must do the following:
- Set in iTunes.You can download it from the official site of developers Apple.
- Launch iTunes and click on the "Album" tab.
- select songs from which we will create a ringtone.
- click it with the mouse and select the "Details".
- In the window that opens, click on the "Settings" tab and mark the desired interval of the future ringtone.Keep in mind, its duration should not exceed 30 seconds!Save the changes by clicking "OK".
- Right click on the newly created file and select "Create version of the format AAC".After this operation, the list appeared the second track.The name of these files is one thing, but playing time is different.But that's not all, because before you put on your iPhone ringtone for the call, it must be converted into another format.
- clicks on a file with the extension .aac and select the item "Show in Windows Explorer Windows" / "Show in Windows Explorer".Thus, we created the track opened in Windows Explorer.
- Copy it to your desktop, and remove from your iTunes library.
- Change the file extension from .m4a to .m4r.It is enough to rename it.
- Open the "Ringtones".Drag it from the desktop file extension .m4r.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC and select it in the program.
- tab "Sounds" mark to create a melody in order to synchronize it with your gadget, and click "Apply".
- Disconnect the device from the PC.
If you did everything correctly, you created the ringtone is already in the iPhone, and will be displayed in the "Sounds".Well, how to put on an iPhone ringtone to call, we looked at a little higher.
Conclusion As you can see, just like your favorite song in this device, the phone does not deliver.We'll have to spend a little effort and patience.But if you follow the instructions, you need all turn out, and you can easily get a handle on how to put on an iPhone ringtone to call.