When a company passes the state registration, it is already beginning to exist officially, so there is a need to open a current account for the conduct of operations by bank transfer.Under current accounts is understood the bank account opened by the contract.Settled the account of the phrase used in the banking term for accounts that are intended for the usual payments in Russian rubles.Invoices can be classified depending on the currency in which they are opened, the owner of the account earmarked funds in the account.
In accounting terminology, the term is hidden by a table for keeping track of operations on the property, consisting of two sections which are referred to as debit and credit.Operations on the current account made to reflect accounting based on bank account statements, monetary and settlement documents attached to it.Bank agreement serves as the basis to open a checking account.According to it, the bank undertakes to receive incoming funds and credit them, follow the instructions of the owner of the listing and issuance of funds from the account and to carry out other operations.Such a contract is often referred to in the contract of banking practice cash management services, as it covers the work with cash in the accounts by transferring and enrollment (ie makes payment transactions), and work with cash, taking and passing them, ie cash operations.The agreement to open a current account, will be concluded on the terms agreed by the parties.Banks do not offer the same conditions to all customers, so you need to choose a bank in order to decide what conditions it provides.
to conclude an agreement with the bank, the company must submit the documents to open an account, for example, a certificate of registration in the tax statement of the organization, a confirmation of registration of the insured in the state insurance authorities.Before the presented documents for the bank is under no obligation to conclude the contract.Different banks may have different conditions for the given documents to open a checking account, but there is a basic list of securities:
- statement written on the model that is provided by the bank;
- certificate of registration in the state bodies;
- founding documents confirming the legal status of the company;
- two cards, which are samples of the signatures and seals, one of which must be certified by a notary;
- copy of a certificate of registration in the management of social security;
- copy of talking about setting the tax authorities on the account;
- copy of a certificate from the statistical agencies on assignment OKPO codes and classifications;
- documents which are intended to confirm the election and appointment of the persons authorized to manage the account (specified in the bank card).Here refers to the protocols of election, orders of appointment to the post of the entry, and others.
after the bank will open a current account for your company, for ten days you will have to submit the relevant documentation to the tax authorities.This should be done without fail, otherwise the company will pay a fine.
In general, it is all the necessary information on how to open a checking account, briefly.In more detail this question is to consider just before you begin the search for a suitable bank to open an account was made on the most favorable terms for you.