say about their feelings forever departed relatives or loved ones, unfortunately, impossible.Of course, you can express your own feelings in the obituaries or invest unspent love in the inscription on the tombstone.While probably an epitaph - it's just a way to calm yourself and make sure that the parting words of love all said and will live forever carved on the cold granite.
What is usually written on the tombstones
Gravestones can now be very different.They are made from various materials, they give a great variety of forms.The differences often depend on the cultural and religious traditions.However, almost all tombstones bear certain mandatory information.
Thus, in all cases, the surname, name and patronymic of the deceased, date of birth and date of death.It is often placed on the monument and the photo of the dead man.However, this is not enough, if you close mourn the untimely deceased from their kin.And then knock on the tombstone epitaph.
What is an epitaph?
Epitaph - a short text i
Epitaph can serve as a short inscription on the tombstone, listing the deceased family roles and talking about it with infinite love and respect.For example, the "beloved father and dear husband."The epitaph can be rhymed quatrain, or even a quote from the scriptures.Or maybe she be fairly long text, not without pathos.For example, in the Renaissance tombstones of people from noble families decorated with detailed descriptions of the history of the origin family, success in career and praises the goodness of the deceased and all his relatives.
In Western cultures often people choose to label their graves while still alive.This tradition has been around for a long time.For example, the author of your own epitaph, containing curse those who carries human remains in the vault of the church, believed to have been William Shakespeare.And now, in the West people are older or seriously ill relatives often report their will as to what label they would like to see your own gravestone.
to our reality, however, the choice for his tombstone inscriptions - the phenomenon is not as widespread.And many such general idea seems strange, because we are not accustomed to thinking about death in general and about the fact that our way of life ever be completed.Therefore, the responsibility for the choice of epitaph often entrusted to relatives and close friends of the deceased.
Epitaph.How to find the right words?
Select saying that forever will be a symbol of mourning for the departed dear man, it is usually very difficult.It takes a lot of mental strength, it causes endless grief.However, this choice needs to be done.
You can, of course, to express respect and sorrow in the standard dictum - "Rest in peace", "Remember.We Love.We mourn. "These short phrases used very often worldwide.Similarly, often use poems, aphorisms and quotations from the Bible.
dictum, however, knocked on the tombstone, people sometimes want to express something more to put into words all my unspent love and express the inconsolable grief.In this case, the inscription on the tombstone should express the words coming from the heart.
Services on offer many epitaphs funeral agency.Relatives of the deceased expressed their wishes and their strict observance of the feelings and grief clothed in words.
inscriptions on monuments chosen taking into account on whose grave they are intended.Have digit sex, age of the person, his family roles are important.The inscriptions on monuments mother, so will differ from epitaphs father.There are, however, universal phrases that are used in various cases.
inscriptions on monuments parents
hard to lose parents.The only thing, perhaps, that even harder to survive - the funeral of his child ...
For parents sometimes choose general tombstone.In this case, and the epitaph may be one to two.Please find a few exemplary embodiments.
- «You will always live in our hearts."
- «You have taught us many things, but did not say just how to cope with the pain of your loss."
- «Memory - is the golden chain that binds us, until we meet again."
- «For us, you have done everything.Now God grant you eternal rest. "
- «You asked for so little, but did so much for us."
- «Your light will warm us forever."
- «We remember how you loved us."
- «Together Forever."
- «Love - is the light that never fades."
- «We lived together in happiness and together we are now in heaven."
inscriptions on monuments may be the father:
- «Gone, but not forgotten."
- «You worked all my life, Dad.Now you rest.We are proud of you.You - one of the best. "
- «His real wealth was in his heart.And he gave us his kindness without a trace. "
- «He taught us to be the best.Now we will be so for the sake of his blessed memory. "
- «He was a loving father, a gentle and kind."
- «His greatest joy was making others happy."
- «His mission on this earth, he fulfilled.And now alone ascended to heaven. "
- «The world has become colder when God took you to itself".
- «We loved him very much.But God loved him more. "
- «God took him to her.That is His will.But in our hearts, beloved husband and father will live forever. "
And we offer the following options as inscriptions on monuments mother.
- «May God grant you eternal rest, dear mother."
- «She lives in our memory and will live forever."
- «Her friendship was the inspiration, and love - a blessing."
- «My mother - the main shrine, the memory of which I will keep in my heart forever."
- «She left.But we remember the music of her good heart. "
- «Grace was in her every step of the sky - in her eyes and every gesture - the dignity and love."
- «She loved everyone."
- «If our love could save her, she would not have died."
- «She touched each his love and kindness."
- «God had taken from the land of the Bright Angel - my mother."
inscriptions on monuments husband
following options epitaphs - departed beloved husband.
- «God, give me strength to live without him."
- «The memory of our love will live forever."
- «Angels will protect you in heaven."
- «For such people, and there is the kingdom of heaven."
- «Love never ends."
- «Some people remain in our hearts forever."
- «Do not cry because it is over, smile because it happened."
- «He - my most beautiful memory."
- «I will remember you as long until we meet again."
- «In heaven we'll be together again."
All these options epitaphs we offer only as exemplary.Choosing his words of love, devotion and unspeakable sorrow for your loved one, you can focus on those phrases.But let your words come from the heart.And who knows, maybe they really hear in heaven ...