Urgency question about the stages of the process management is the fact that it cuts across all the activities of the organization.The effectiveness of the management processes can be compared with the clock.Streamlined and efficient mechanism will lead to planned results.However, a good management system characterized by flexibility - the ability to adapt to new conditions.
management Administered management refers to the object (enterprise resource) or entity (person).Management as a process is a combination of different types of activities, coordination, maintain the order necessary for the successful operation of the enterprise goals and development.
management process includes the decision of tactical and strategic objectives:
- problem related to tactics, requires the maintenance of harmony, integrity and effectiveness of the elements of the controlled object;
- strategy involves the development, improvement and positive change in the state.
Feature management processes
management process is continuous and cyclical.It consists of administrative work, object, means and the final product.Management of any entity associated with a periodic repetition of certain phases of work.This phase can be data collection and analysis, development of administrative decisions, the organization of its implementation.
technology management process is improved with the development of the organization.If the head is delayed, making decisions, the management process becomes chaotic inertia.
closed sequence of administrative actions, repeated to achieve the objectives called cycle management.The beginning of the cycle becomes the identification of problems, the result - the achievement of operating results.The frequency management processes helps find common for organizations of different profiles laws and principles.
Essentials management processes are expressed in terms of fundamental principles.They are objective and consistent with the laws of management.List of general management principles that can be found in textbooks, not small.Among them are:
- conversion information;
Formation and activity management system relies on several other principles.
division of labor
management functions are separated from each other and become the basis for the management structure.There are divisions, brigades, performing different but common types of work.
combination of operations management functions.Correlation functions of the governing bodies of the internal structure.
centrism and independence
process management and organizational structure remained centralized and independent of the external environment.
Submission management system
information flow of steps connects the higher, middle and lower management.
promotes effective implementation of the principles of unification of administrative functions, strengthening of relations at all levels of management.
professional career managers gradually reflect management functions.
management process includes activities
General (universal) function
planning, implementation forecasts, coordination, organization, control, accounting function, and others.Contribute to the development, improvement and relationship management processes.
Administration, personnel management, motivation.As tools for common functions, they help to organize productive activities.
service management processes to the successful functioning of all levels of government.
By the nature of the activities emit functions used in various areas related to the production, economic part, the economy, technology.
Henri Fayol divided the industrial management organization into 6 groups: administrative, commercial, industrial, financial, insurance and accounting activities.
Management process steps
Every administrative action and decision is accompanied by a unity of information, goals and other aspects of society.The essence of management reflects management cycle, which can be represented as a set of steps.
management process includes the steps that continuously alternate.
situation analysis, formulation of "diagnosis" of the problem
determine the probability of a scenario
Develop goals and objectives, strategies to achieve them
process of elaboration and adoption of optimal solutions
In addition to these steps, refer to the process of management actions to implement managerial decisions.
Creating a system of measures to achieve the goal
Mobilizing employees to perform tasks, roles
Stimulation or inducementartists to work
control and accounting
monitoring, coordination and processing of results
provide communication between staff
7 stages of the process of personnel management
Management tasks in the field of human resources varied.The process of personnel management consists of seven stages.
- Planning for staffing all functions of the enterprise.
- Attraction personnel, formation of personnel reserve, selection and hiring.
- Labour motivation.Create material (salary, bonuses) and non-material motivation system for the formation of a stable team.
- system adaptation and vocational guidance staff.As a result, everyone has to quickly enter the job, know the corporate purposes, to understand the nature and requirements of the activity.
- Evaluation staff and labor.Evaluation of knowledge and skills to work effectively.The evaluation system and inform the work of each group as a whole.
- Moving, career planning, staff rotation.
- Training to replace managers.Further training of managerial staff.
effective process of personnel management is not possible without the development and improvement of the professional capacities of workers.This factor becomes critical in production and productivity.
Project Management Project Management Processes are a set of functions and specific activities.
Targeting and forecasting
management and resource allocation
Motivation and control of performers
Operational and ongoing management
entire project and each artist canassessed using a number of indicators.This amount, the period and the quality of the works in accordance with the terms of the volume of invested resources (material, financial), the staff of the project team, the estimated level of risk.
project management processes related to the following tasks:
- formulation of project objectives;
- search and selection of possible solutions for the implementation of the project;
- creation of a structure (a team of performers, resources, time and budget);
- relationship with the environment;
- leadership team of performers and coordinate the work.
information is a set of knowledge, information about any event, the fact, phenomenon or process.The production management information is a necessary means of communication, communication between employees.
great importance of information in the control system due to its versatility.It is not only the subject and the product of administrative work, but also a set of data on the state of the control system, internal and external environment.
information management processes are the stages of collection, transfer, conversion, processing and use of information.As the individual processes allocate storage and destruction of the information base.
Risk management Risk management
any company is not a single event but a constant necessity.Risk management has become a stage of business management, without which it is impossible to make a profit, achieving the goals.The risk management process consists of five steps towards actions.
Alternative risk management techniques
implementation of risk management measures
Monitoring and improving the system of risk assessment
In practiceactivity, these processes are not always performed in this sequence or may be performed simultaneously.
The overall picture should be complemented by feedback for each of the steps, if necessary, means a return to a past stage.The final stage is connected with the conclusions and final assessment.The results should be used when working on assessing and minimizing risks in the future.
management production technology
Process control systems depend on the organizational structure, which is represented in modern factories in three versions.
- centralized way of managing implies focusing functions in departments.In fact, there is only the production line management.Therefore centralizing only applicable to small production.
- Decentralization - the structure of the management process involves the transfer of shops of all functions.Workshops are partly independent units.
- combination of centralized and decentralized systems used by most manufacturing companies.Operational issues are resolved in shops or offices, and management techniques and quality control remain with the administrative departments.Workshops have their own administrative apparatus and lead the entire process.
financial management system should be shown even in a small company, and consist not only of accounting.Process management involves five areas of financial performance.
control business processes
helps identify possible loss of funds
Creating financial department
financial structure and the allocation of Finance Department - a clear division of responsibility, effective control of cash flow.
control movement of money and goods
carried out by means of the financial plan of cash flows.
being introduced after the development of indicators to assess the state of the finances, the efficiency of the departments.
management process includes budget planning on the basis of analytical information Finotdel.
analysis management process
main purpose of management analysis is to provide guidance information to make informed decisions.He was treated three areas of analysis:
- retrospective (exploring information about past events);
- operational (analysis of the current situation);
- perspective (short-term and strategic analysis of possible situation in the future).
process of improving the management system is based on the analysis of the data management, accounting.To evaluate its effectiveness need to calculate a number of factors: control, automation of labor, cost of labor, cost-effective management, performance management, labor productivity.
Improving management system - is an inevitable process for a successful organization.At this stage of the process control includes, for example:
1) audit of the management system;
2) verification of compliance with legislation, international standards, guidelines of the Bank of Russia;
3) the development of measures to improve the management system and updating internal documentation;
4) cooperation with the board of directors and shareholders of the formation of proposals.
The current state of society and the economy contributes to rethinking the management and professional control.For the head becomes actual active work on the development of staff, the main resource of the enterprise.A successful manager knows how to look to the future, flexibility in decision-making at the complete unpredictability of the environment.