administrative legal status of citizens of the Russian Federation clearly stated in the Russian Constitution, the law on citizenship, as well as some other legal acts.In particular, in the family and civil codes governing the scope of civil legal relations.
Constitutional status of citizen of the Russian Federation derives from the concept of Russian citizenship to the provisions enshrined in the constitutional regulations, at the disposal of local governments and public administrations.This status also determines the fundamental rights and freedoms of a citizen, his duties as submitted by the Russian state.Certain points are prescribed "rules of communication" with the authorities.Particular attention is paid to the description of the legal mechanisms for the protection of civil rights.
Among the latter is isolated administrative tools related to the functioning of the national traditions of the bureaucratic system, as well as the ship's mechanisms to bring to administrative and even criminal liability of officials, if necessary.
legal status of a citizen of the Russian Federation suggests that the following rights and freedoms:
- right to personal integrity.Restriction of freedom is possible only by a court decision;
- right to own and dispose of private property.This means that any official, state or political institution, the local government can not "just" take away someone else's property, including the decision of the local legislative assembly;
- right to inviolability of the home.The legal status of a citizen means that nobody has the right to enter the territory of another dwelling, including the land because the land, house, apartment, and so on. D. Are considered private property, with all the legal consequences;
- right to privacy and secrecy of correspondence.Limitation - only by a court decision;
- cancellation of registration means getting the right to free movement.Administrative legal status of citizens of the Russian Federation allows you to choose a place of residence throughout the country;
- the right to elect and be elected.Perhaps this is the main political and status characteristics of what we call "administrative legal status of citizens of the Russian Federation."The absence of electoral rights actually negates the Russian citizenship as a political and legal phenomenon;
- right to personal communication, through which a person is given an opportunity to write and direct the individual and collective complaints to the authorities and, therefore, to communicate with the officials "on equal terms";
- right of association implies the freedom of collective conventions and the collective defense of common rights and freedoms.In addition, the administrative legal status of citizens of the Russian Federation suggests unimpeded registration of public organizations and associations, and their free activity within the legal framework of the Russian Federation.
should be noted that the citizenship shows a direct political and legal "bundle" the individual and the state.The latter acting as a guarantor of rights and freedoms, which, in turn, agrees to a restriction of their freedom in exchange for personal security.