All manufactured goods and work performed producers and performers can set the expiration date as well as indicate their warranty period.During the said period the seller is solely responsible for the goods and the buyer shall be entitled to present his claim on quality and demand compensation for damages.
There is a list of goods for which a mandatory set expiration date.Otherwise, unless the shelf life or expiry date, provided the terms for which you can submit the claim arose.
concepts shelf life and shelf life, and the life have different values and, therefore, the buyer need to know them.Do you know these terms is important because within the specified period you can make to the seller or the executor claims incurred and can claim compensation for damages.
lifespan called the period during which, according to the Law "On Protection of Consumer Rights", the manufacturer assumes responsibility for the goods, and is responsible for all of the identified shortcomings.
Throughout life you are e
- to carry out repair and maintenance of the purchased goods;
- the nomination requirements regarding the identified deficiencies;
- to compensation for harm caused.
When the life span is not installed, you can pursue their claims for over 10 years from the time of purchase of the goods, and if it is not specified, from the time of its release, which must be documented.The manufacturer is not required to install the service life of the goods, it is his right.Only products which, after the expiration of the term may provide a risk to humans, the manufacturer sets a mandatory life span.
Shelf life is called the period after which, the goods are found to be unsuitable for further use.
During this period you can:
- make claims about any identified shortcomings of the goods;
- demand compensation of losses.
shelf life must necessarily be installed on the following products:
- on all food;
- on the perfume and cosmetic products line;
- on manufactured medicines;
- produced on household chemical products and other similar products.
If a product you have purchased is not set residual shelf life, the user can submit any complaints within a reasonable time, which for different goods will be different, but not more than 2 years from the date when you made the purchase.
warranty period is the period during which the detection of deficiencies in product manufacturer is obliged to meet the requirements of the buyer.During this period, you have most of the rights of claims against the identified shortcomings in the purchase of goods or work performed.
Note warranty period is also the right, but not the direct responsibility of the manufacturer.If it is not installed, then all you are entitled to make claims in a reasonable time, which may not exceed 2 years from the date of purchase.
If the warranty period for work performed or services you have not installed, you can also submit any claims for 2 to 5 years from the date of their receipt.
After the service life of the goods the seller or manufacturer is not liable for resulting faults, except in cases where the consumer is harmed.
compensation for damage in the following cases:
- on goods set any terms of service, no expiration dates, though their establishment prescribed by law;
- potrebityu did not provide complete information about the service life of the product;
- the buyer was not informed about the conduct of certain actions that should be performed after the specified period;
- a commodity that after the expiration date provides a danger to humans.