Once you have created your website on your computer via html or any dynamic cms, it's time to put it in the net.Otherwise, visitors will learn about your resources?So here and now we will address the topic how to fill in the site hosting.Let's start with the definition of web hosting.
What is hosting.How to fill the site
By hosting is meant for rent storage space of the remote computer - file server.By ordering this service, you can get use of certain disk volume on which you plan to place site or sites.
Pour site hosting can be, using standard file transfer - ftp. To do this you need to create so-called ftp-connection.To transfer data to the server site, use client software that can handle the protocol ftp.For me, it's best to use a special manager File Zilla.For specified purposes it is simple and functional.
so the transition to a resource development program and download the product.After installing and running, you should see a navigation bar at the top right of the application win
Then choose the option "Site Manager" in the "File" menu.Here, a screen appears for selecting a site.In his left fragment click "New Resource".And the right to introduce necessary to transmit information to a network site.Here's what you need to fill in:
- in the "host" must enter the ip address of the remote computer to which you will copy the site.How to fill in the website hosting through ip?From host , as a rule, required data come to your email.And in a letter to indicate the correct address, which is sufficient to insert the first field FileZilla;
- the "Port" does not fill;
- in the protocol must specify the connection sftp, if supported hoster . This connection uses a secure communication protocol shh.If hosting does not provide for such a possibility, then select the value ftp .It is better to work with a company that provides secure hosting.Get used to the idea that the reliability above all else;
- in the "user", enter the login control on the administrative panel of your website.Relevant data must also come to your mailbox;
- continue to talk about how to establish a website on hosting.The next step is entering a confidential password in the "Password".This information must also enroll in the "incoming" your e-mail address.
Working with ftp- client FileZilla.How to connect
After filling in all the necessary fields, initiate the connection.This will be the final stage of the problem, how to fill in website hosting.During connection program can tell that the server certificate is not determined.Anyway, click OK.The connection will be initiated.
Now look at the right side of FileZilla.There will be a visual representation of the remote host to which you want to copy the data to your site.On the left side, in fact, shows the local computer.If you have more resources, they will be placed into folders with the name of each of them (folders located on a remote computer).
remains highlight local resource files and place them on a disk hosting each site to the appropriate folder.Allocate resources (left FileZillla), right click, select the item "download server".
If the data is copied successfully, by typing the address of your site in the browser, you'll see it displayed.Also, there are cases where to find one of your sites in a directory server, you can through the root folder public_html, and then after a certain subdirectory.
Thus, we examined the basic principles of how to fill in website hosting.I think this information will be useful if you are going to put your resources in the Internet space.