What rules are subject word with the suffix "n", "HH"?The answer to this question can be found in the materials of this article.
General information about the words to the "n" and "HH"
Virtually every part of speech are the words in which mistakes are due to ignorance of certain rules of spelling one or two "n".That is why, to create a literate lyrics, you should know all the nuances of such expressions.
How should I write the word (with the suffix "H" or "HH"), which is a noun?In terms of derivatives or that the suffix you want to put in, depending on the existing morpheme or under foundation.Consider the rules in more detail:
1. «NN" put, if:
- noun has a basis in the "H", and at the same time, the suffix begins with the same letters (for example, an elder - Buzin-nick, a dream - Besson-nitsa, aspen - aspen, nickname, name --name-nickname);
- noun formed from the adjective or participle, which are 2 "n" (for example, painful - painful favorites - elected representatives, organize - organized, hardwood - Larch).
2. word with the suffix "H" is written, if none of the above rules under it misses:
- jam - boiled, smoked - smoked purple - purple, seating - hotel, tricky - ingenuity, hemp - Konoplyanik, peat - moor, oatmeal - Ovsyanik and others.
During the formation of derivative nouns or suffix -nik -nits-, -IR or -its must be attached to use the basics of the parts of speech (nouns, adjectives and participles).For example, a piece of wood - the woodpile, the squad - combatant, expelled - Exile, exile, wood - woodshed).
What words with the suffix "H" and "HH" are adjectives?To answer this question, consider the following rules:
1. «NN" put, if:
- adjectives are formed from nouns by using suffixes setting -enn- or -onn- (for example, the triumph - triumphantly art - artificially,Discussion - Discussion, Session -sessiONNy;
- adjectives are formed from adjectives using suffixes -enn- setting that indicates more of a feature (eg, wide, huge, tall);
- adjectives are formed from nouns, whosethe stem ends in "n" (for example, length-a - long, one million - one million skit - an article);
- adjectives are formed from nouns that end in -mya (eg time - a temporary seed - seed, flames and -plamennyeetc.).
word "windy" put only one "n". This is due to the fact that it is not formed from the noun and the verb using -and- (wind).
Adjectives "carp", "ram" and others are written with "n", as they are formed from nouns with the root on the "n" with the statement suffix -j-.
The non-derivative adjective "rosy", "spicy" and "young" put one "n".As for the derivative part of the speech, which is written as a "n" (for example, blush, spice, youth, rosy).
2. adjectives with the suffix "n»:
- words formed from nouns by using suffixes -an- setting, or -invariant -yan- (eg crane - cranes, leather - leather, dove - pigeon,clay - clay and so forth.).Exceptions to remember: tin, glass and wood.
suffixes -an- -yan- and give words (ie adjectives) the value of any material or article made of a substance (eg, silver, sand).
should distinguish between adjectives, the meaning of which is directly related to their spelling (eg, windy, blustery man, wind pump, chickenpox, Pancake Week, oily fucking, oily eyes, oil paint, Pancake bottle and so on.).
full communion and verbal adjectives with "n" and "HH"
two letters "N" must be put in the passive participle, which are in the past tense, if they:
- formed from platformers verbs (such as colored, subtractpasted, reviews);
- are dependent word (give an example: recently, mowing grass, painted worker roof six years ago to paint);
- formed from verbs without prefixes perfect form (for example, to - this, throw - abandoned, deprived - deprived, execute - executed).
Verbal word with the suffix "H" is written, if the adjectives:
- formed from the verb imperfect species that do not have prefixes and suffixes contain -ovann- or -ёvann- (eg, bleached, mad, burnished,boiled, red-hot, dried);
- are not dependent words (for example, a painted floor, barge laden and so forth.).
difference verbal adjectives and passive participles in some cases, can be determined not only by the absence or presence of dependent words or attachments, but also in meaning.
Here is an example: "heating furnace" and "tallow".Adjectives in these phrases are completely different properties.In the first case there verbal value (i.e., the time limit).This definition is expressed by a participle.As for the second word, it is a permanent feature, that is an adjective.
Personal verbal adjectives and participles
In brief communion (that is, of passive), as opposed to the full, put only one "n".With regard to verbal words, the same way as in denominative, are always written in two "n".
citing the example of 10 words with the suffix "H" at the short passive participles: read, read, read, labeled, tagged, smoky, hozheno, nasoreno, moving, move on.
citing the example of several verbal adjective: politely, spoiled, elevation and so on. It should be noted that these parts of speech are the comparative degree, which also put the two "n": spoiled, educated, Upland.
- short verbal word with the suffix "H" is written if it is derived from the verb platformers that brings him to the participle (eg His eyes were tear-stained, her dress was Ponos, etc.).
- The adverbs and nouns that are formed from verbal adjectives and participles, put the same amount of "n", and as the basis of these words (for example, the sacred - the priest, brought up - pupils and so on.).
adverb with "n" and "HH"
adverbs that end in -o and are derived from passive participles or adjectives are written with a single or double "H", depending on the respective raw spelling words.
Here are some examples:
• adverbs with "HH": unheard inadvertently (formed by an unprecedented and unintentional), confidence (derived from certain), emotion, emotion (derived from the agitated);
• 2 words with the suffix "H": confused (derived from the confused), wind (derived from the windy), and so forth.
To consolidate the material covered, it is recommended to test yourself and do the following exercise:
Insert oneor two "H" on the ground permit.Please explain owl choice:
- sovreme_ik, zloumyshle_ik, gosti_itsa, imeni_ik, puta_o looked torzhestve_o, spices, bessmysle_ost, poklo_ik, dragotse_ost, ple_ik today vetre_o, limo_ik, druzhi_ik;
- potomstve_y, myshi_aya, velichestve_y, dikovi_y, shore pusty_y, sherstya_oy, bulo_y, dragotse_y, derevya_y, pese_y, mashi_aya, gosti_y, travya_oy, kaba_y canine, maslya_aya paint.