you - busy man with a mass of outstanding cases yet?If you have decided to do away with the problem of how to do everything, consider a fiasco.Why is that?Because such an approach contradicts itself.This is action and reaction in mechanics and physics - positive and negative electricity.Catch all - impossible!But do not despair, out - there, and we point out.
you need to know the "golden" rules of time management, if you are one who is in the process of solving the dilemma "how to do everything":
- do not fit in a timely manner;
- get nervous and overstrained, which affects not only at work but also in the relationships with loved ones;
- as a result of whining and complaining, citing a variety of reasons are not allowed to carry out his plan, consider yourself a failure.Just
person asking the question: "How to do everything?", Like a boy with a slingshot, which is pounding on the stones bottle battery, imagining that his hand gun.
simple step by step guide, which consists of four stages, will take you out of the maze of affairs.Now all the fun:
Step 1 - "Do not do if you can"
Review your list of pending cases and cross out the ones that are most likely, you can not do at all.Please note that it is important not to pass on the case then, and completely give up their execution!Review the scope of its responsibilities.Most of the cases have to meet other people, and, you know - who.The only area of questions for you that no one will perform - a trip to the bathroom or to the doctor, eating, etc.Just do not think you push down on the affairs of others.You act as an experienced military leader - has a strategic balance of power before the war.
feel a surge of determination?This triggered the law of communicating vessels - if one falls, the other is filled.In this case, you have filled himself liberated energy.
Step 2 - "Prioritise"
your list considerably reduced, and at this stage it is important to identify priority issues:
- term problems requiring urgent solutions;
- tactical matters or issues relating to self-improvement, but does not require immediate implementation;
- the problem is not very important, but urgent (spontaneous job received from the management);
- things are not urgent and not too important, from which, if possible, should be abandoned.
Day should start with solving urgent problems requiring urgent implementation.
Step 3 - "The procedure should be in everything!"
- Lay literally on the shelves and your professional documents.On the desktop must be perfect order - its absolutely definite place to be at the documents and every thing.
- If you have not already done so, get a weekly, and which will record all future business, setting priorities and emphases.The order not only required subjects, but thoughts too.
Step 4 - "Self"
If the evening, perhaps before bed, you'll meet yourself these five questions, the problem of "how to do everything" for you will no longer exist:
1. What have you learned in the last day?
2. Do all has been done to address the pressing problems?
3. With pleasure you doing the work?
4. Were you provided a service or assistance to anyone who needed it?
5. As you rest, what to do for his well-being and health?