language norms - the standard rules on the use of various linguistic devices, which are regularly repeated in the speech of the people, and found to be correct at this stage of the literary form of the language.As a rule, the rules laid down in the various textbooks and dictionaries.
stylistic rules governing the proper selection of certain words and forms, as well as offers - depending on the particular situation of communication and relationships writer or speaker to the subject of the message.Stylistic rules relating to the selection of linguistic resources, rules of combining these tools with each other and the ratio of stylistic linguistic phenomena.
stylistic errors - errors that occur as a result of deviation from the existing stylistic norms, if such deviations are not intentional and not pursue any stylistic or aesthetic purposes.For example, in a literary text can be found a lot of deviations from standards, but they all have a purpose and express the ideas of the author of the text.
Thus, stylistic errors - speech errors, which consist in the use of words, phrases and sentences that do not fit into the style of the text.Retreat from the violation of the norms and stylistic unity can weaken the expressiveness of the text and its meaning.
There are several groups of errors.First - lexical and stylistic errors .They relate to the unjustified use of jargon, dialect, archaisms and other marked words.It also includes errors anorfemno stylistic nature, are associated with the misuse of words with diminutive suffixes;sintaksiko stylistic stylistic errors (misuse of revolutions involved in the proposal);logical and stylistic errors.
next group of errors associated with insufficient knowledge of language resources .These errors include:
1. Undue repetition of words or a single-root words in a narrow context.
2. Use pleonasm - with redundant phrases semantic component.
3. tautology - a repetition of cognate words or said in other words.
4. Verbosity due to the use of universal word.
5. verbosity, caused by the replacement of the verb verb combination with a wide value and the verbal noun.
6. The use of clichés - hackneyed expressions with blurred lexical meaning and expressiveness tarnished.
7. The use of words-parasites.
8. Undue use of non-literary words.
9. monotonous sentence structure.
10. Lack of figurative means in the text where they are needed.
There is also a group of errors that are associated with underdeveloped stylistic flair. Such errors include the following defects:
1. inappropriate use of epithets, metaphors, comparisons, and other stylistic devices.
2. Mixing vocabulary related to different styles.
3. cacophony caused by excessive accumulation of vowels or consonants.
4. Violation of the overall integrity of the text.
5. Wrong word order.
Compliance stylistic norms is very important since it is the correct use of words and sentence structure shows the level of education of person, as well as its level of native or foreign language.That stylistic errors or lack of them indicate that the person has sufficient resources of language and developed if he had any stylistic flair.
Today, these errors are very common: both in official speeches and informal discourse.Some errors have become so frequent that people almost do not notice them.Nevertheless, it is important to carefully monitor his speech and to do everything possible to ensure that it is competent and motivated.